PDA

View Full Version : Meg, how is Gracie?

catcrazylady
04-22-2005, 08:50 AM
How is the little sweetheart doing? Is her eye any better?

I was thinking about her and wondering how things are going.
We are still sending prayers her way.

catmandu
04-22-2005, 08:56 AM
The Found cats,and I have beemn wondering,the same things,ourselves! We are praying,that Gracies eye,is healing,as we love Gracie!

catlover4ever
04-22-2005, 09:47 AM
Thank you so much for asking.

Her eye has cleared up just a bit. She still has the black ulceration on the top of her eye and the rest of her eye is cloudy. I think she may be able to see just a small amount from the bottom of her eye where it is not cloudy and I can see just a bit of her pupil.

She was back to her old self last night .... wrestling with Gabe and biting my toes as I laid in bed. It was the fiestiest she has been since last weekend.

She is not bumping into as many things as she had been so she either has a little sight in that eye or she has already learned what she needs to in order to get around.

I still worry that she gets headaches or that her eyes feel like they have sand in them but we see Dr. Geer on 4/28/05 and I'll take it from there when I get his report on her.

I'm taking it one day at a time with her. She hates to get the eye drops and for a little thing of 7 lbs....she sure does give me a run for my money when I try to medicate her. Mark just laughs and thinks it's the funniest thing to see me running all over the house trying to give her the medicine.

Thanks again for all the prayers and positive thoughts. Gracie and I really appreciate everything.

jazzcat
04-22-2005, 10:18 AM
I'm glad to hear her eye has cleared up some. Continued prayers that she is better soon and surgery isn't needed.

(((HUGS)))

Laura's Babies
04-22-2005, 11:13 AM
I hope she continues to do better with each day that passes!!

QueenScoopalot
04-22-2005, 11:32 AM
Maybe Mark should try medicating the little monkey! :confused: :D I'm so happy to hear Gracie is at least feeling better, and back to her antics. And be sure and deliver those promised kisses for me to both sweeties please. ;)

NoahsMommy
04-22-2005, 02:25 PM
We'll be crossing our paws, tails and fingers...and saying some prayers...for a positive visit on the 28th.

Hugs,
Kelly :)