PDA

View Full Version : Another Strange PT dream!! hehe!

flamepony12
04-21-2005, 07:10 PM
lol, more nonsense PT dreams! :p

Okay, so in my dream I was supposedly going to a pet expo with Zeus. But when I got there, it turns out it was an agility competition. Erica was there with Gonzo and Rhiannon was there with Elvis. :p After watching Elvis do flyball, I looked over and saw that Kay was there with Kiara. all of a sudden, the whole place floods. Kiara is stuck in a bathroom stall, ( :rolleyes: ) and Kay is giving her all these commands to help her get out. Kiara is listening to every single one of them. So Kiara jumps over the stall door and Kay catches her. Erica, Rhiannon and I are cheering for them. ;) All of the sudden, I'm back at home and Amber (CamCampup) is there with Bennie, :p and Bennie won't stop flying around my room. And, Elsa is in Freckles' cage, and she is all grown up. Once Bennie finally lands, I go out onto my balcony and see that Kiara is swimming in our pool holding a sign that says "We ♥ Robin". :p

And that was the end. :p

sandragonfly
04-21-2005, 07:22 PM
are you kidding me?? I had one last night too!!

I can't remember the beginning or the ending but there are a few scenes I remember --

noahsmommy was typing something for me on her computer when I was in the hospital beddy and I was screaming for her for something. then noahsmommy looked at me and got SO angry... :confused:

Karen, (the mayor) just watched me getting out of swimming pool, she smiled and walked up to me and was fingerspelling something!

hmm, there was a few more but I don't remember! :rolleyes: I used to remember the whole story :( guess I'm still too sick.I wonder what those dreams meant, do you?

sandragonfly
04-21-2005, 07:25 PM
oh and you said the "another one!" I'm curious what are the others? :)

Suki Wingy
04-21-2005, 07:33 PM
I laughed out loud! Pretty funny dreams, guys!

manda_moo87
04-21-2005, 07:37 PM
LOL!! :D

flamepony12
04-21-2005, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by Gina's Ark Inc.
oh and you said the "another one!" I'm curious what are the others? :)

http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=75764&highlight=pet+talk+dream

http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=69841&highlight=pet+talk+dream

http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=54468&highlight=pet+talk+dream

flamepony12
04-21-2005, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by manda_moo87
LOL!! :D

;) *huggles Elsa* (but where did Freckles go??) :p

flamepony12
04-21-2005, 07:46 PM
Megan's post (really funny! hehe) on the third link I gave reminded me of another funny dream I had, even though it wasn't related to PT. The stuffed animal thing has happened to me a few times. :p

So once, My mom and I were in a music store and there were a lot of cats in cages. I had originally come there to get a tuba case.. (?? I play the clarinet! :p) but I begged and begged my mom to get a cat. She FINALLY said yes, and I walked out of the store with it wrapped in a blanket. By the time I had gone up to my friend to tell her that I got a cat, I realized that it was a stuffed animal. :p

Another one was when I was at Pony club and there were some miniature horses in the turnout, but we had to take our horses back to their stalls before we could go look at them. My friend was leading a white one around, and she wanted it because she said it looked like her horse. So I went down and picked out a buckskin. By the time I had led it up to the barn aisle, it was a blue roan. (? :p) I walked it down the barn aisle to ask my mom if we could buy it. When I asked her she said, "what horse?" and I looked down and realized I was holding a stuffed animal. I remember that I was dissapointed because I wouldn't get to see it grow up. (?? :rolleyes::p)

CamCamPup33
04-21-2005, 07:58 PM
LOL! Too funny! :p

flamepony12
04-21-2005, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by CamCamPup33
LOL! Too funny! :p

oh yes, and I left out a part. :p You said, "Aren't you a little tall for your age?" Which was odd because I'm actually small for my age. :p lol!

sandragonfly
04-21-2005, 08:19 PM
thanks! I just finished reading all of them.. interesting.. I thought I was the only one! :rolleyes: :D

Suki Wingy
04-21-2005, 10:04 PM
I have had MANY posting dreams, but recently I had a dream that I sent everyone I knew on pt a gift like I was in the gift swap!