PDA

View Full Version : Uggh!!

cookieluver7
04-21-2005, 06:55 PM
You see, I really had a crush on this guy at my school. I mean a BIIIIG crush. To me, he seemed sweet, funny, really nice, and great to be around. Well yesterday he found out that I had been crushing on him and he took it VERY immature. He told all my friends and some boys my age that he hated me and called me some very rude inappropriate names. My friends, boys my age, and even some people I didn't know very well started yelling at him, and he started crying.

Well, everybody was going to keep it a secret and not tell me anything that happened since I wasn't there when this whole thing happened. But my friends decided that they thought that I should know what happened. When they told me I started bawling at school and was very embarrassed of it all.

I know this is really really dumb, but I'm just so angry. I really liked this guy and I was so upset when I found this out. I want to still like him but I don't know. Lots of things that I've seen of him show me that he is sweet, but after hearing that he sounds like a jerk.

I am sorry, I just had to vent a little. I am just so upset I can't take it anymore. Feel free to ignore this thread, there's no need to reply.

Boy it sure feels good to let it all out. Thanks. ;)

Laura's Babies
04-21-2005, 07:20 PM
Ever heard that old saying "Be careful what you wish for"? He sounds like a jerk, you don't need someone like that!

luvofallhorses
04-21-2005, 07:24 PM
You do not need someone like that ((((hugs))))

Oggyflute
04-22-2005, 02:16 AM
Fortunate in a way that you found out how immature this guy is. Chin up mate, there are smarter guys around I'm sure.:)