PDA

View Full Version : Abby Plays ... VIDEO 2/3

kimlovescats
04-21-2005, 06:01 PM
Now, Abby got to play with her new MOUSIE!:D

But there will be one even better after this one!!!
:D

jazzcat
04-21-2005, 06:13 PM
Awww, watch that girl roll! What a doll!!!
:D

catcrazylady
04-21-2005, 06:22 PM
OMG!!! What a sweety! Isn't it amazing and absolutely awesome to watch them play? She is gorgeous!!

Gary you done good....again!!:D

QueenScoopalot
04-21-2005, 06:26 PM
What a lucious looking girl Abby is, and soooo happy with some Gary nip! Do you pick carpets that match the cats purrfectly, or do you pick the cats to match the carpets? :confused: :D Give that happy plush beauty some kisses and belly ~rubs~ for me please! :D ;)

slick
04-21-2005, 06:29 PM
There's just something about that Eastern catnip that makes all the kitties go wild.

Abby, you look like you are having so much fun...but what I really want to do is kiss that purrrutiful belly.....

KISS KISS KISS KISS

Laura's Babies
04-21-2005, 06:32 PM
I am amazed at how they react to that Gary Nip and Abby is no different than the rest, she is having a blast with it! I loved looking at her fur as she rolled all over. That is so pretty that I just want to bury my nose in it!!!

catmandu
04-21-2005, 08:01 PM
Abby,this is The Found Cats,and all,of us,especially the Princess,are so very pleased,that Our Toys,were so well played with.And we sent you one,that we chewed,on,only a bit,so you can sense Scrappy 2,Moose,and the Princess! The only thing,that would make us happier,to visit,the way,that the Found Cat Angels did,on Sunday.We love you,Abby,and All The Cats,and Family,of your Happy Home!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/FoundCatFollies100.jpg

rg_girlca
04-21-2005, 08:57 PM
Abby is such a pretty girl and obviously LOVES the mousie.

Give that precious girl some belly rubs and a kiss for me please.:)

Gotta go and see the 3rd one now.:)

kimlovescats
04-22-2005, 07:13 AM
*bump* for Meg;)