PDA

View Full Version : Bob bared his teeth at the police!

ChrisH
04-21-2005, 04:59 PM
I'd called a couple of times this week to report some kids with BB Guns around the place and they (kids) have been hard to track. Tonight though two (female) officers caught up with them and came to tell me about it.
Bobby was barking (of course) so I shut him in the hall, but he continued so I let him in to see what was going on (babies live each side of me) in the hope that would quieten him. Thats when he showed his teeth at them, then he spoiled his tough-guy image by doing a nervous pee on the floor. :rolleyes: I knew he would and had already said so to the officers which got him an aww! :D Silly boy.

lizbud
04-21-2005, 05:28 PM
:) Hey Bob, we understand.Smokey likes to put on the meanest dog on the block face too, from behind the screen door.
I'm glad they caught the kids with the BB guns.

sabies
04-21-2005, 05:47 PM
Oh Bob, you get nervous around women in uniform? Don't worry, they still think you're cute!

Fox-Gal
04-21-2005, 05:59 PM
It's must be the uniform.

Tuffy who would only jump someone to give hugs and face kisses and never shows his teeth, he sees the UPS guy and it's on. Boxer tunred bad!! :eek: :confused: Poor UPS guy he comes here almost everyday to get greeted by killer. LOL

It's got to be the uniform. :confused:

jesse_3
04-21-2005, 06:33 PM
That is very understandable Bob. Jesse would do the exact same thing! I'm sorry, but I still do not know everyone and their pets on PT, but is Bob an English springer spaniel with a long tail? Jesse is a springer, so, that is sort of why I was wondering! Lol!

jazzcat
04-21-2005, 07:11 PM
LOL! Poor Bob cracked under the pressure.

ChrisH
04-23-2005, 12:28 PM
Bob says thanks for understanding and not making fun of him. :)

Originally posted by lizbud
.... I'm glad they caught the kids with the BB guns.
Yes, me too, trouble is it turns out that, as the kid told the police "..everyones got them". :( This is a link to one of the BBC reports on the guns: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/derbyshire/3997625.stm
I know they are not real guns but they still can cause some damage.

NoahsMommy
04-23-2005, 11:28 PM
Awww! Well, at least he tried the "protective" roll. ;)