PDA

View Full Version : Luna isn't doing well

Kirsten
04-21-2005, 12:16 PM
May I ask for some get-well-vibes for my Luna-girl?

She's a bit under the weather these days. She had diarrhea on Tuesday, and the vet suggested to put her on antibiotics (Marbocyl) and diet food.

Her stool is almost back to normal meanwhile, but she she's barely eating today, and she seems to be depressed and exhausted. Maybe this is from the antibiotics, and they may make her feel nauseaus, who knows? :(

Worst thing, it's her 5th birthday tomorrow, and I cannot spoil her with Sheba! She still has to eat her diet food!

My poor girl!!

Kirsten

sirrahbed
04-21-2005, 12:21 PM
aww:( Poor Luna and poor Meowmie. ((((KIRSTEN))))

I do hope that Luna feels better soon - and perhaps she can have some Sheba soon?;)

catmandu
04-21-2005, 12:24 PM
That is terrible,that one of Pet Talks Main Cats,is under the weather,and we will send lotsof prayers,for her.And Mr Scrappy,and Pouncer Angel,will drop everything,and help you,anf Lily,nurse,that Wonderful cat,mback,to health.That is not,how she,should be spending her 5th Purrrthday.

kittycats_delight
04-21-2005, 12:36 PM
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* <<<< some get well kitty fairy dust to help you feel better sweet one. We all want you to start feeling good again really fast ok. And don't worry meowmie Luna doesn't mind if you celebrate her birthday a little later when she can enjoy her sheba. I'm sure it's just those old antibiotics and that bout of diarrhea. She will be good as new really soon.

catlover4ever
04-21-2005, 12:37 PM
(((HUGS)))) Poor you and poor Luna. I am sending a very special prayer your way for Luna. Please keep us posted about her recovery. ((((HUGS)))) Meg

slick
04-21-2005, 12:59 PM
Oh Kirsten, I'm so sorry that Luna is not well. I'm sending tons of {{{hugs}}} and prayers across the miles. Luna, you just have to feel better for your special day tomorrow.

Cataholic
04-21-2005, 01:00 PM
Oh, hugs and get well wishes for Luna! And you and Lily, too. Get well, Luna! Can't be under the weather on your birthday.

Barbara
04-21-2005, 02:27 PM
Luna, please get well soon! This nasty diet food is not furrever even when your birthday sheba cake may be postponed a little:)

catcrazylady
04-21-2005, 02:39 PM
Poor Luna!:( It's bad enough to be sick but on your birthday too!? Get well soon Luna and then you can have a belated Sheba birthday! {{{HUGS}}} to you sweety.

catnapper
04-21-2005, 02:44 PM
Prayrs coming for the precious Luna. I hope its nothing serious.

Happy 5th birthday sweetie. Nobody likes to be sick on their brithday, so I'm sending out extra strong get well vibes.

smokey the elder
04-21-2005, 02:59 PM
Poor Luna. Being sick on your birthday is the PITS! Get well soon. Here come some cyber-*scritchies* for you, and {{hugz}} for your meowmie.

Laura's Babies
04-21-2005, 03:02 PM
Luna, are you stressing out because you think you are getting old? Five is purfect for a girl so GET WELL SOON!!

sandragonfly
04-21-2005, 03:28 PM
oh poor you luna! I know it sucks when you feel sick, also..when you can't talk either! hope you feel better soon, your good meowmie will take of you for us too! :) *stroking you*

Kirsten
04-21-2005, 03:29 PM
Thank you everyone! :)

Seems your prayers, well-wishes, hugs, scritchies and fairy dust have already helped a bit. Luna has become more active tonight and is more interested in things...

Now her birthday is only one and half hour away, and I hope she keeps improving. Hard to believe it's already 5 years ago that my baby has been born!

Kirsten

jenluckenbach
04-21-2005, 03:31 PM
Happy birthday to Luna and prayers that she feels better very soon.

ChrisH
04-21-2005, 03:37 PM
Poor Luna. :( Prayers and positive thoughts on the way. :)

NoahsMommy
04-21-2005, 03:50 PM
Poor Luna girl.

Feel better soon, sweetie. We want you to have a special birthday party when you're well.

Hugs,
Kelly :)

QueenScoopalot
04-21-2005, 09:23 PM
Happy Birthday Luna, and sending well wishes that you'll be feeling 100% in no time! Sheba cake awaits. ;)

jazzcat
04-21-2005, 09:59 PM
Keep feeling better Luna!

I'm going to say Happy Birthday to you now but I'm hoping there will be an official celebratory post with pictures tomorrow!

Felicia's Mom
04-22-2005, 08:34 AM
Feel better soon Luna.:) I don't want you sick on your birthday!