PDA

View Full Version : Introducing Pearl and her Six Pack!

QueenScoopalot
04-21-2005, 11:33 AM
Pearl is a kitty I've been trying to trap in a rat infested area for over a month. I found out why she was so hard to trap when a woman asked me if I was looking for 'the white cat'. She'd been feeding her every day, so Pearl was never hungry enough to go anywhere near the trap between the rats, and food provided. Well I finally caught the pretty little girl on the 8th of this month, and 8 days later she graced the world with an astounding SIX babies! This girly is so petite, I have no clue where she hid them all lol! :eek: I woke up last Sunday to what looked like a checkerboard of white tail, black tail....! :D Little dummy had them in the liiterbox, but as you can see she's in a more comfortable place to nurse them. ;) Without further ado.....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v128/QueenScoopalot/New%20rescues/NewMamaPearlandherSixPack.jpg
She has two pure whites, two bl/whites, one tortie, and one all black. :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v128/QueenScoopalot/New%20rescues/PearlyWhiteandherNewbornSix.jpg
I can't wait to see if the kittens have any blue eyes, as Pearl has one blue, and one gold eye. :)

kittycats_delight
04-21-2005, 11:39 AM
wow...look at those little treasures. You found a gold mine when you finally caught her. Congrats on those sweet little dolls. Here's hoping they are all healthy and will lead much better lives than there poor mommy was leading. *Lilith and Vixen give high fives to you on a job well done*

kimlovescats
04-21-2005, 11:40 AM
Pearl is gorgeous .... so glad you were able to trap in time for the delivery! Can't wait to see more kitty pics!;)

furrykidsmother
04-21-2005, 11:40 AM
What a beauty and the babies are soooo adorable!!! Glad you were finally able to get her and glad she didn't have to have the babies outside. She looks like she is in good hands now.

smokey the elder
04-21-2005, 12:22 PM
Pearl! Whereinthe heck did you PUT all those kittens?!:D So adorable!

sirrahbed
04-21-2005, 12:26 PM
oh!! oh!!! Pearl is SOOOO pretty! It is hard to find her white kittesn though - looks more like Pearl has extra legs and paws:eek:

K & L
04-21-2005, 12:33 PM
Too sweet! Pearl looks like a sweetheart.

catmandu
04-21-2005, 12:36 PM
Pearl,is such a Pretty Cat,and we too hope,that all,those Kittens,are doing well?And that person,who let,that Poor Cat,stray,or abandoned her,to have those Kittens,should be finmed,a nice sum,at the very least.Bless You,for helping Pearl,and the Little Ones!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos1134.jpg

slick
04-21-2005, 01:01 PM
OK, I've just now picked myself off the floor.

Talk about cuteness overload!!! How can you stand to be around all that sweetness......;) I'd have a real hard time keeping my hands off them.

Thanks for sharing...but is that all we get???? ;) :D

dukedogsmom
04-21-2005, 01:39 PM
What a great pic! She looks really happy. I'll bet it feels really good to do all those rescues. I would love to be around the little kittens. They are so cute.

Laura's Babies
04-21-2005, 01:49 PM
I am in love with Pearl! She is a real DOLL!! Is she feral or somewhat tame? Oh Man!! She is beautiful!! Ugh Oh... it's that pink nose I have fallen for again! Man!! I would love to have her!!!:(

Babies! Babies! Babies!! You are so darn lucky!!

catcrazylady
04-21-2005, 03:00 PM
OMG Jan!!! She is a real beauty! Look at those amazing babies! It is mind boggling all the color that comes out of a white momma!:eek:
I'm so glad you caught her just in time for the "Big Event"! I can't wait to see more pictures of those precious little ones!

catlady1945
04-21-2005, 03:50 PM
She's beautiful and so are the kittens.

QueenScoopalot
04-21-2005, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by sirrahbed
oh!! oh!!! Pearl is SOOOO pretty! It is hard to find her white kittesn though - looks more like Pearl has extra legs and paws:eek: The two white babes are just in front of Pearl's hind leg...look close, and you'll see one itty bitty tail, and the other is just under that one! Hard to tell if she's feral or dumped, but she isn't bad at all, and talks a lot. I suspect she's one of the many dumped cats from that awful area. Should I be trapping rats to make her feel more at home? :confused:

NoahsMommy
04-21-2005, 03:54 PM
Oh how gorgeous!! I'm immediately partial to her because she looks so much like my Jonah.

Congrats to her on her 6 amazing babies! What a good mamma!

An all white kitten....Awww! I want it!! ;)

Kirsten
04-21-2005, 04:05 PM
How sweet!!! :) And she's looking so proud in these pictures, as if she knows what cuteness she brought to this world! :)

Kirsten

jenluckenbach
04-21-2005, 06:45 PM
GORGEOUS! How I adore white cats :D

QueenScoopalot
04-21-2005, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by NoahsMommy An all white kitten....Awww! I want it!! ;)
Kelly..you must mean you want THEM! There's two pure white babies, and not to mention lovely Pearly White. :D Like potato chips, you can't have just one lol! :D

rg_girlca
04-21-2005, 09:49 PM
Congratulations Jan on finally trapping this beautiful girl.

What a bunch of adorable itty bitty babies.

Can't wait to see more pictures of them.:D

jazzcat
04-21-2005, 09:55 PM
Wow, Pearl is GORGEOUS and looks so young. I wished I had room for one more because I'd love a gorgeous white kitty like her.

What a proud momma.