PDA

View Full Version : Isn't this weird?

DogLover9501
04-21-2005, 07:55 AM
This may be sort of pointless, but it's so strange to me, in a good way ;)

Well, I used to have a black lab-Shadow, and he came from a BYB, but I was only 7-8 and didn't know the difference, unfortunatly my parents didn't know either.

Anyway, due to that(I believe), he had a bad heart and also would have seizures, so was never neutered, as we were nervous.

One time he got loose, when he was about 7, and mated with Kiwi(Keeshond) down the street.

He passed away at 8.

The weird thing is my mom's friend, Roxanne, recently lost her senior Border Collie, and went to get a dog from a shelter.

She was at our house, telling us that he was about 3 years old, he was rescued from a house where he was always tied onto a garage, on the street next to us, and he was a Keeshond.

I rememered the dog, and finally realized that this dog is Shadow's puppy, this dog is a part of my very missed boy! I can't wait to meet him :)

I just had to share this, it's funny how things you feel so bad over(him getting loose, the puppies), is something you can be very thankful about later on, as he's the only thing left on this earth that is part of Shadow.

Well, it's a bit pointless, but I wanted to share anyway.

anna_66
04-21-2005, 04:28 PM
That's very cool Robin! Take some pictures if you can:)

tricollie4me
04-21-2005, 05:21 PM
The world's a whole lot smaller than you think sometimes, isn't it! Definitely take some pictures :)