PDA

View Full Version : embarrassing your parents...

lute
04-20-2005, 11:28 PM
how have you embarrassed your parents? it has to be something about animals. here are a few of my stories.....

i embarrassed my mom when i was 5-6 because my little betta died so we went to wal-mart to buy another one, but i fell in love with the biggest, grossest, multi-colored goldfish. we ended up buying it, and i named him Big-one. my mom had a date that eaveing, and when her date came i brought him my new fish. she said i kissed it and put it back, right in front of her date.

another time, when i was 10 i had went on a walk in the town i lived in(very small town where a 10 yr old could just go walking) everyone called this town DogTown because there were so many stray dogs. i found it my job to name them and care for them all.;) evidentally one day i thought i'd bring them all home. i had a sandwhich with me and had about 8 to 10 of them follow me home as a coaxed them with the bread. when i got home i'd thought i was doing a great thing, but my mom had a totally different thought when i brought them all IN THE HOUSE!:D

your turn....