PDA

View Full Version : Smelly kid?

catnapper
04-20-2005, 08:43 PM
My son has what we can only assume was a touch of food poisoning last night. I won't admit the amounts of food, and the combinations he ate -- I'll only say that I'm not surprised his tummy hurt afterwards! ;) During the night he finally tired of getting up, running to the bathroom, and then returning to bed so he decided to camp out on the bathroom floor.

He told me that sometime during the night one of the cats came in and must have thought he was stinky because he was being showered with kitty litter! :D He said he KNEW they were trying to cover up the odor - HIM! :D :p :D :p Poor kid. He had a rough night.

So who was the smart kitty? :p

ashleycat
04-20-2005, 09:32 PM
lolololol, or maybe they thought he smelled good enough to hide for later, my kitty does this to her food, lolololol.

i can remember camping out on the bathroom floor. they should make pullout beds in bathroom, that fold out from wall, for people who need to camp out in bathroom. HEY, no one take my idea, lololol..

Laura's Babies
04-20-2005, 10:40 PM
Ewwwww! That sounds as bad as the old saying "something the cat drug home and the kittens wouldn't eat".... He must have been terriably stinky for them to want to cover him with cat litter to hide the odor! PEWWWWIEEEEEE!

IRescue452
04-20-2005, 11:25 PM
Camping out...getting closer to the porcelain gods...ahhh fond memories. I'm glad our cats box isn't in the bathroom!

kimlovescats
04-21-2005, 12:05 AM
Poor kid, hope he is feeling better tonight!;)

jenluckenbach
04-21-2005, 05:13 AM
ROTFLOL

catcrazylady
04-21-2005, 08:30 AM
Poor kid!! That is miserable!!! Hope he's all better today.

btw-My money is on Harry or Pouncer trying to cover him in litter!;) :D :D

Rie Rie
04-21-2005, 08:43 AM
The cats trying to cover him with litter is HYSTERICAL!!!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-21-2005, 09:32 AM
ROTFLMBO!!! :D :D :D

Poor kid, but that is just too funny! :D

catmandu
04-21-2005, 01:46 PM
Feeling,ill is bad,but being put,in the same category,as Cat Poop!Thatshaving a Bad Night.You learn,to moderate,but you mistakes,and by what it meant,to feel bad!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/FoundCatFollies093.jpg