PDA

View Full Version : My little blob...

Jods
04-20-2005, 12:24 PM
Well I went and had an ultrasound done today and saw well my little blob LOL. Its a cute blob. LOL the heartbeat was 156 beats per minute. I'm trying to find out if thats in the normal range. I have no clue. Wish I had a doctor at my house LOL. Thats all really for now I asked if everything was okay and she said that this early all you can see is a little bean and see the heartbeat. So I thought after I saw the heartbeat I'd have no worries WRONG it will never end!!:(

PJ's Mom
04-20-2005, 01:47 PM
I remember when my teenagers were little blobs. My, how they grow up fast! Now they're big blobs that sit on the couch a lot. :D

I know it's hard, but you have to try not to worry. Relax and enjoy the pregnancy. :)

Jadapit
04-20-2005, 01:53 PM
Congrats on the little blob.;) When are you due?

NoahsMommy
04-20-2005, 04:14 PM
CONGRATULATIONS!!

or

CONGRATULATIONS!!

I'm sure this part is hard. Just try and remain positive and enjoy your pregnancy. It'll be here before you know it. :)

Hugs,
Kelly :)

sirrahbed
04-20-2005, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by Jods
Well I went and had an ultrasound done today and saw well my little blob LOL. Its a cute blob. LOL the heartbeat was 156 beats per minute. I'm trying to find out if thats in the normal range. I have no clue. Wish I had a doctor at my house LOL. Thats all really for now I asked if everything was okay and she said that this early all you can see is a little bean and see the heartbeat. So I thought after I saw the heartbeat I'd have no worries WRONG it will never end!!:(

*Normal* is 110 to 160 :D Sounds like your "blob" is quite normal:D

Have you signed on to verybestbaby.com?? it's fun to keep up with what your blob or blobette is doing!!:)

Laura's Babies
04-20-2005, 05:16 PM
How cool! "Little Blob" is on it's way! Congratulations in case I didn't before!

chrangharris
04-21-2005, 06:17 AM
Yeah! Congratulations! That is a great heartbeat! I read "My Week by Week Pregnancy" when I was pregnant and loved it. The website Deb suggested is also good! The worrying will never stop- you get peace on one thing only to find something else to worry about!