PDA

View Full Version : Jack in the b....

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-20-2005, 10:16 AM
bed! Yes, he climbed in bed with me again this morning. This is only the third time he has done this, and I'm so happy! The first time was well over month ago, and it didn't happen again until last week. So two times in a week....I think he's coming around! Yippeeee!!!

It was about 5:30 this morning. I was still sleeping when I wake up to a kitty pawing at the blankets by my head. He was trying to climb under them. So I lifted them up, he crawled under and snuggled right in. He only stayed for about 10 minutes, but that's probably because the alarm went off and he knew it was time to get up, even though I hit the snooze button. ;)

My sweet little lover boy punkin head. <happy sigh> :D

catlover4ever
04-20-2005, 10:17 AM
I love it when they come in for a snuggle. <sighs> I love to wake up to Abner on side of me and I can just bury my face in his thick fur.

slick
04-20-2005, 10:20 AM
Oh Debbie....that must have made you very happy. Way to go Jack!!!! Now you know what you've been missing. Soon you will be snuggling with your Meowmie every night. :)

Felicia's Mom
04-20-2005, 10:25 AM
I know what you mean; Beau loves to lay under the blanket too.

Laura's Babies
04-20-2005, 11:06 AM
That is soooo sweet! I am glad he is coming around now and he will only do it more and more (I hope!!)

I took my bed off the frame and sat the box springs and matress right on the floor and I am waking up to finding Amy on the bed by me every morning now. I LOVE IT!!! Since I did this, I sometimes wake up to finding Amy, Chester and Samantha on the bed with me... It has been a long time since they all got on there with me and I was heartbroken.

jazzcat
04-20-2005, 11:21 AM
Aww Debbie that is great!!!! He is coming around. Isn't that the best feeling?!

I remember the first few times Scout came up on the bed. She would walk up to our heads but if we moved she would run away. It took her about a month to figure it out and stay and then it turned into her sleeping in my arm. She does that every night now and has been for well over a year now. :D I love it! :D

Way to go Cracker Jack!!!

sirrahbed
04-20-2005, 12:18 PM
Debbie that is SO SWEET!! I hope he does it more and more often until you have your own little hot water bottle with fur!!:D :D

I don't know anything that feels as good as having your babies trust you more and more!!:D :D

Bed buddies are the best though!!!!

K & L
04-20-2005, 12:23 PM
I can sure relate to your excitement. That's how I felt the first time Kurby came up to me!! YIPPEE

catmandu
04-20-2005, 12:30 PM
Sometimes,it take a while,for Our Cat Friends,to realze,just how much,that they love us,but then,they are Our Friends,for the rest,of thier lives.Con Cat Ulations,on Cracker Jack,being convinced,by You Love!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos693.jpg

RedHedd
04-20-2005, 12:34 PM
Congratulations! There is nothing sweeter than waking up with a fur baby nearby. Mishi is now my sleeping buddy and I usually wake up to him smack-dab beside me and sometimes on my pillow. Now Mitzi is slowly learning that it's a good thing too. It makes me SO happy to wake up next to purring fur!

ramanth
04-20-2005, 01:13 PM
Yay!! I just love it when Zam and Logan come onto the bed for a cuddle. :)

kimlovescats
04-20-2005, 02:19 PM
Welcome to the bed, CJ!!!!:D Wonderful news, Debbie! I'm sure he will be hooked in no time! Isn't is GREAT!?:eek: :D

Barbara
04-20-2005, 02:34 PM
Oh I love it when they come under the blanket. Only Filou does it and most of the time (i.e. every night:D ) with Siegmar. With me only every 3 months:(

catnapper
04-20-2005, 03:29 PM
Oh where is that happy dance smilie????

Woohoo!! I am so excited for you!

NoahsMommy
04-20-2005, 04:27 PM
Aww! I'm having heart flutters for you!! &hearts; &hearts; &hearts;

What a good boy, Jack! Keep it up! :)

RICHARD
04-21-2005, 12:24 AM
2:30 a.m.

Here comes the Cracker Jack express!!!!!

You unglue you eyelid to see what is going on and there he is..

Staring!!!;)

krazyaboutkatz
04-21-2005, 12:30 AM
This is wonderful news!!!:D I hope he continues to keep this up.:)

koxka
04-21-2005, 02:01 AM
Oh Debbie, oh Debbie, oh Debbie...it feels wonderful.Doesn't it? :D

Iuri does that too in lazy mornings, Saturday&Sunday, and he stay under the covers for about ten minutes then leaves.

catcrazylady
04-21-2005, 08:36 AM
Awwwwe! That is so sweet! I really think that it will keep getting better and better. He is learning that this really is his forever home and you all do love him. His trust will just keep building and the love will keep on coming!
*Kissies* to that sweet and adorable boy.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-21-2005, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by RICHARD
2:30 a.m.
Here comes the Cracker Jack express!!!!!
You unglue you eyelid to see what is going on and there he is..
Staring!!!;)

OMG!!! :eek: :eek: Richard, were you at my house last night?!?!:eek:

I was just coming on to say that he did it again last night, except it was 2:30 instead of 5:30 - and you had already posted that!!! :eek: How did you know?

Yes, I woke up at 2:30 am to a cat pawing at the covers again and trying to get under. I lifted them up again and under he went. I don't know how long he stayed this time because I fell asleep....with a warm furry purring little body next to mine. :D

Terry was out of town last night so I was reading in bed before falling asleep and he climbed in then also. That's 3 times within 24 hours! :D :D :D This time Peanut was on the bed when he jumped up. She was not impressed and immediately left. :rolleyes: ;) :D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-27-2006, 09:54 PM
I had to go back and find this old thread to let you guys know how THRILLED I am lately! CJ sleeps with me every night now, and most of the time wants to be under the covers with me too. :D :D :D He has really turned into a complete snuggle bunny lately and I can't tell you how happy that makes me. :D As soon as I sit down on the couch he's there, and even if I'm on the computer and there's not much room, he will squish himself in so he is right next to me. Just now he just had to reposition so he didn't fall of the edge. :D

He has turned into a real sweetie pie. I can't say he is my shadow like Tubby was, but give him time....give him time..... ;) :D

Barbara
07-28-2006, 03:18 AM
Ok- so I hope the temperatures are always so that you like a little furry hot water bottle under the blankies ;)

You know the cutest thing ever were Sallyannes lasagna kitties where we slept with Juni Rose under the quilt and little chloe under the sheet. Only sweet Miley slept with her mom :)

Sonia59
07-28-2006, 03:27 AM
I did not notice immediately it was an updated old thread.

But what, a cat in a bed !!!! :eek: It would never happen here :D :rolleyes:

Somethimes I wonder whether we are not a bit insane, we, cat lovers, being so Awwww! Oh! Wooww!... when our fur babies accept sleeping on our bed or under the sheets :D But I love it too!

catnapper
07-28-2006, 07:56 AM
Awwww.... this made my morning. I am so happy to hear how much of a love pumpkin this little boy has turned into.

smokey the elder
07-28-2006, 10:23 AM
He's definitely turning into a mush!