PDA

View Full Version : Rest in Peace, Crazy Mike...

Tonya
04-20-2005, 09:24 AM
My father in law commited suicide on Monday. I was on the phone with my mother in law when he shot himself. The past few days have been the worst days of my life. I can't even tell you how bad it hurt to tell my husband. He was crazy and depressed but he would never let us help him. We all knew that he'd eventually kill himself, but we were never prepared for it.

In memory of him, I found a few threads I'd made. He drove me nuts, but I already miss him. His craziness and all.

Busted! (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=39286&highlight=father)

Pink hair (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=38845&highlight=pink+hair)

ramanth
04-20-2005, 09:29 AM
Oh Tonya, I'm so sorry. :(

K9soul
04-20-2005, 09:39 AM
Oh my God Tonya :(. I cannot imagine the shock and trauma you, Mike, your mother-in-law, and family are going through right now. What a horrible, horrible, and frightening tragedy. I wish I had adequate words :(. There just aren't any. You, Mike, and your family are in my prayers. I'm so very sorry. {{hugs}} to you Tonya, may God give you the strength to deal with this.

Rest peacefully Mike, I hope you have found the peace you could not find on Earth :(

slick
04-20-2005, 09:42 AM
My heartfelt condolances to you and the rest of the family. It's never easy to get over the loss of a family member. In your case, I just can't imagine the pain you all must be feeling.

{{{hugs}}} Tonya and remember that that Pet Talk is here for you 24/7.

Jadapit
04-20-2005, 10:03 AM
Tonya, I'm so very sorry!:( My thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family.

moosmom
04-20-2005, 11:06 AM
Tonya,

I'm so sorry for your loss! :( My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Maya & Inka's mommy
04-20-2005, 11:22 AM
OMG Tonya, did you hear that shot while you were on the phone??:eek: How horrible!!
You have been through so much lately, I really feel so sorry for you... :(

((((((hugs for you and your hubby))))))

Tonya
04-20-2005, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by Maya & Inka's mommy
OMG Tonya, did you hear that shot while you were on the phone??:eek: How horrible!!
You have been through so much lately, I really feel so sorry for you... :(

((((((hugs for you and your hubby))))))

No, I didn't. They live on 5 acre parcels, he pulled out of the driveway and stopped 2 parcles down and shot himself in his truck. It was wierd because she said "He just left with the gun." And what felt like 1 minute later the Mediflight was landing and the sirens were blaring. It all happened so fast. The mediflight turned around and left without him. He was already dead.

Jadapit
04-20-2005, 11:50 AM
:( I cant even begin to imagine what that must have been like for his wife. So very sad.

elizabethann
04-20-2005, 12:22 PM
Tonya, though I don't know you I want to express my deepest sympathy to you and your husband and his family. It is very hard for the people who are "left behind". I hope you all can give each other the support needed to come to terms with this. Please take care and again, I'm very sorry.

shais_mom
04-20-2005, 12:46 PM
Please accept my deepest sympathy, thoughts and prayers for you and you're husband's family.

Logan
04-20-2005, 12:59 PM
I am so sorry, Tonya. :( I will never understand what drives people to this degree, but it happens, too much. :(

My Peanuts
04-20-2005, 01:07 PM
OMG Tonya I'm so sorry. Depression is a very evil thing. Prayers are on the way for you, your husband, & your mother-in-law.

CountryWolf07
04-20-2005, 01:26 PM
Wow.. I am so sorry to hear about the loss.. I will be prayin' for ya & the family

RedHedd
04-20-2005, 01:39 PM
Deepest Sympathy to you and yours and Mike's family. How sad.

popcornbird
04-20-2005, 01:56 PM
Oh my gosh Tonya...:( :( I'm so sorry to hear this terrible, tragic news. How awful. :( I can't even begin to imagine what you and your family are going through now. Know that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
:(

joycenalex
04-21-2005, 05:08 AM
tonya, i'm so sorry for mike and your family. may he finally have peace.

carole
04-21-2005, 06:24 AM
I am extremely sad to read this Tonya, even when it is expected the shock is still real, my heart goes out to you and your hubby and families, suicide is always very distressing no matter the circumstances, I feel your pain sweetie.

nibblets
04-21-2005, 09:17 AM
So sorry to hear of your loss. Suicide is always hard whether it is unexpected or somewhat predicted. Hopefully he is at peace from his personal demons.

cloverfdx
04-21-2005, 09:29 AM
OMG Tonya, i am so sorry :(. I will be keeping you and your family in my thoughts {{Hugs}}.

catnapper
04-21-2005, 09:32 AM
Oh god Tonya. You've had the worst year of your life. {{{{HUGS}}}} I hope he's in a better place now where he doesn't have all that mental confusion. I hope your family can get through this.

catcrazylady
04-21-2005, 09:37 AM
This is so sad and such a horrible experience for your family. Please know that you, hubby, and family are in our prayers and we send our deepest sympathies.
May Mike rest in peace.

slleipnir
04-21-2005, 10:06 AM
I'm so sorry to hear about your loss, Tonya :(

Laura's Babies
04-21-2005, 12:09 PM
RIP Mike, God know that you did not know what you were doing and you will have a place in heaven, whole and healthy.

My deepest sympathies to you and his family. Sounds like you all accepted him and even enjoyed him as he was. That will give you comfort and peace.

manda_moo87
04-21-2005, 01:03 PM
Oh Tonya I'm so sorry, sending healing vibes your way. :(

petslover
04-21-2005, 01:10 PM
I am so sorry to hear about Mike. God Bless your family.