PDA

View Full Version : Prickly Keely

TopCat3
04-20-2005, 07:44 AM
:( Well little Miss Grumpy, hope being our POTD has cheered you up;) Get your head out of that tube and check out your pic your kind Mummy sent in for you, this should bring a smile to your face
and light up those dear little beady eyes:) :eek: Hope you have a happy day of celebration and that this lifts your spirits for a long time to come. Enjoy, precious little hedgehog, life is short and should be sweet:D (We know you are, really;) )

momoffuzzyfaces
04-20-2005, 12:11 PM
Keely
Hi, Miss Grump!
How can someone look so cute and be so grumpy? ;)
I really enjoyed seeing your wonderful picture and reading about you today.
I hope being our special Pet of the Day cheers you up a mite!
CONGRATULATIONS SWEETIE ! er make that GRUMPY! :D

Inna
04-20-2005, 12:48 PM
Aww... How can someone have so cute nose...^__^

tatsxxx11
04-20-2005, 04:11 PM
Oh Keely! You don't look like a grouch to me!!!;) What a precious creature you are! And you know, the fact that your Mom loves you DESPITE your grumpiness, tells me how truly special you are! And as others have said, today is your day to shine in the Pet Talk spotlight, so pull your adorable head out of that tube, take a peek at your precious photo and celebrate!:D I hope you're spoiled rotten today, Keely...lots of all your favorite treats! And maybe you'll even let your Mom give you a hug!;) Congratulations to grumpy, prickly, ADORABLE Keely, our extra special and most deserving, Pet of the Day! Do try and fun today, cutie!!!;)

Jax
04-20-2005, 05:28 PM
What a face!! Keely is cool!:cool:

K9soul
04-20-2005, 05:44 PM
You know what term I think suits you perhaps a bit better than grouch, Keely? Eccentric! It has to just be your very own unique eccentricity that makes you different, and a bit more prickly than some hedgehogs ;). Of course as your Mommy knows, this makes you no less special than those sweeter natured hedgies, far from it! I was fascinated with your biography and tribute, and very touched by your Mom's deep and unconditional love, the very best kind. I'm sure in your own way you truly appreciate your special human. Certainly you've given her smiles and laughter, and hours of entertainment with your antics in the tubey head game :D. I hope today was EXTRA special, just as you are, with yummy treats and a nice long paper towel tube to play with. Congratulations Keely, on being our unique, eccentric, and PRECIOUS Pet of the Day!

luckies4me
04-20-2005, 10:27 PM
Congratulations to a very cute hedgie! I have three of my own. Speedy is a grump too so don't feel bad. ;) Plus, we all know what a sweetheart you really are. Congrats! :D