PDA

View Full Version : love

luckies4me
04-19-2005, 11:09 PM
OK, I am in love. How lame is that? :rolleyes: :p Really though, for many years I have been kidding myself telling myself I never wanted to get married blah blah blah. I have finally come to the realization that I DO want to get married, and find myself thinking about it a lot lately. Not only do I have the most wonderful boyfriend in the world (see we did last ;)) but I wouldn't mind spending the rest of my life with him. We are so perfect together we'll just lay in bed and stare at eachother LOL. :o

Has this happened to anyone else? Has any women here all of a sudden changed their mind about marriage, or kids? I know a lot of people say you'll change your mind when you're older. I guess they were right. Here's a picture of us being goofy together. :)

manda_moo87
04-19-2005, 11:18 PM
You guys are such a cute couple! :D

luckies4me
04-19-2005, 11:44 PM
Thanks! :D

Oggyflute
04-20-2005, 12:53 AM
I'm glad your feeling good mate.:) A life relationship is one that you have to work at. You have to be prepared to go through the highs & lows of life with your partner. If this fine fellow is the person you would want to be with when things are at there darkest, then yeah, you've found your life partner, because when things are bad, it's the strength of your partners love that pulls you through.:)

neko1
04-20-2005, 05:42 AM
When I was in college, I would have never thought that I would get married, for me it was something I couldn't even think of doing. I had this mindset that I couldn't stand being around the same person for the rest of life, everyday. But then I met my hubby and we've been together for 9 years...so yes my thinking has changed as I've grown older.

Oh yeah...I still really, really, really do not like children at all...maybe that will change one day, maybe not...at this point you never know.

GraciesMommy
04-20-2005, 06:18 AM
You make a cute couple and Trev said it all

Maya & Inka's mommy
04-20-2005, 06:23 AM
You look really happy, Cass! I wish you both good luck!!!

IRescue452
04-20-2005, 08:52 AM
Just the opposite right now. It may sound selfish but as much as I love my boyfriend I just don't yet feel like getting married or having anybody else to deal with but myself. I always wanted my own place with all of my preferences and nobody else's input. I wanted to be successful and support myself, yet never be alone. I told my boyfriend that if we ever got married we'd get adjacent houses because I don't want to live with anybody. I got dreams and they never included the intrusion of being married. If we end up staying together its a good thing that he is going to Malawi to teach for five years because it will give me time to start my dream life without any unwanted help.