PDA

View Full Version : Sealyham Terrier wins Eukinuba dog show!

lute
04-19-2005, 10:00 PM
woohoo! i just got done watching the show! i literally jumped out of my seat when she said the Sealyham won. he was such a cutie!:D

sammy101
04-19-2005, 10:08 PM
wasnt he adorable!:D
The dog that really caught my eye though was the Am Staff,gorgeous dog:eek: :D And the Bull Terriers were beautiful.and the great dane,malamute..well i loved them all!!:D I was hoping the bloodhound would win again,he was beautiful!:)

lute
04-19-2005, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by sammy101
wasnt he adorable!:D
The dog that really caught my eye though was the Am Staff,gorgeous dog:eek: :D And the Bull Terriers were beautiful.and the great dane,malamute..well i loved them all!!:D I was hoping the bloodhound would win again,he was beautiful!:)
the great dane was of course my fave!;)

Suki Wingy
04-20-2005, 09:33 AM
I actually watched the herding an BIS on sunday, and I meant to tape the whole thing last night, but I only caught the terriers and the herding and bis again. It came on again, so I watched the non-sporting and then left the tape rolling on its own, so when I watch it I'll have to fastforward through the commercials :rolleyes: Did anyone else notice that the group judge was wearing a spotted shirt, but there was no dalmatian? Not even with the dogs that showed durring the break! I was kind of dissapointed. :rolleyes:

elizabethann
04-20-2005, 09:55 AM
Shoot I missed it!

lute
04-20-2005, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by elizabethann
Shoot I missed it! they will show it fifty more times.lol

Bigyummydog
04-20-2005, 05:06 PM
yeah, that am staf was georgeous....but we cheering for the blood hound to win again...i thought he was just adorable :D

...of they will show it at least fifty more times....i'll probably have it on every time...:p

Giselle
04-20-2005, 07:32 PM
I honestly forgot the Peke's reg'd name, but on the top of my head, I think it was Akarana's -something- Diemac? They only briefed him, so I couldn't see anything else other than the fact that it was a black.

Where is the tournament going to next? The quality of the pekes on the east coast is, admittedly, much better than west coast.:o

lute
04-20-2005, 07:46 PM
i'm not sure where they are going next. i hope they come to nashville someday though.