PDA

View Full Version : anyone in Ohio

doolittleky
04-19-2005, 09:19 PM
I don't know why I decided to look at petfinder, it's not like I can adopt anymore. i guess i just am in to toruring myself or something. I saw this baby and it said URGENT. I assume that means there isn't much time left for this one. So I thought I would post it here.

http://www.petfinder.com/pet.cgi?action=2&pet=4318194&adTarget=468catgeneral&SessionID=4265bafd576b31a7-app1&display=&preview=&row=0&tmpl=&stat=

Emma URGENT
Cat
Snowshoe

Size: Small
Sex: Female
I.D:

Notes: Emma is a beautiful girl with gorgeous blue eyes We believe she is spayed She is litter box trained and used to being with other dogs cats and children MINIMUM 30.00 DONATION REQUIRED FOR ADOPTION

This pet is: up to date with routine shots, already house trained, altered

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This pet is eligible for a gift of the first month of ShelterCare pet insurance paid for by Petfinder.com.
For more information on pet insurance please visit us online at http://www.sheltercare.com or call 1-866-375-PETS.
E-mail this pet to a friend!

JUST CATS
TOLEDO, OH

[email protected]

carole
04-19-2005, 09:31 PM
It seems I am a self-torturer too :( I just had to take a lookie here, I sure hope this pretty girl gets a home soon, she is beautiful, fingers and paws crossed she is in her furever loving homing soon.

QueenScoopalot
04-19-2005, 09:53 PM
Hmmmm Sirrahbed!!! ??? Yoo-hoo..take a peek. I think you are in Ohio, but please correct me if I'm wrong. Kitty litter dust affected brain I'm working with. :rolleyes: :D :) That kitty is so beautiful Melissa, I sure hope someone takes her. $30.00 is almost an insult fee for such a beauty, but if she finds a good home, that's all that counts.;)

doolittleky
04-20-2005, 01:33 PM
bump

Craftlady
04-20-2005, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by QueenScoopalot
Hmmmm Sirrahbed!!! ??? Yoo-hoo..take a peek. I think you are in Ohio, but please correct me if I'm wrong. Kitty litter dust affected brain I'm working with. :rolleyes: :D :) That kitty is so beautiful Melissa, I sure hope someone takes her. $30.00 is almost an insult fee for such a beauty, but if she finds a good home, that's all that counts.;)

She maybe in Ohio but it's like 8-9 hrs away from her area to Toledo.

sirrahbed
04-20-2005, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by QueenScoopalot
Hmmmm Sirrahbed!!! ??? Yoo-hoo..take a peek.

Oh yes, I had to peek:) One good thing I noticed was that there are quite a few cats marked *URGENT* but the shelter information says they are completely no-kill and all animals are fostered until they find a home - so I hope they are simply trying to move the cats along......plus Toledo is on the total opposite side of Ohio....and I am NOT looking for cats right now. Maybe they can come looking for me:)

QueenScoopalot
04-20-2005, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by sirrahbed Maybe they can come looking for me:) I'm sending a trainload over tomorrow. :D They'll be knocking on your door in the evening, so be hospitable as you always are to guests lol! ;) :D And don't worry....my M*A*S*H unit is staying here. ;) :p

catmandu
04-20-2005, 06:22 PM
And we hope,that someone can help,that Poor Cat.The saddest thing,in the World,is to walk,into the adoption room,at Petcetera,and see all,those faces,all trying,to get your attention,and you can do,nothing!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos1046.jpg