PDA

View Full Version : Aussie Shepherd needs new home

Angels3
01-17-2002, 10:45 PM
Tippy the Aussie Shepherd lives in Louisiana & needs a new home. How did we find out, way across the ocean in Australia, that the handsome Tip needed help?
Well, the message below & his pic popped up on our OzDogRescue list on which all the people involved in dog rescue in Australia talk with each other.
Maybe Tippy thought he could get some special help from the country his ancestors came from!
Please help Tippy, guys. He's a very clever dog to get people on the other end of the world on his case.
Marie

Tippy the Aussie
We need to find a home for a sweet, beautiful full-sized, purebred Australian
Shepherd. Tippy lives in Louisiana. He does not have papers. He is very loving
but is protective of the people he likes. He has an aversion to some children
but has never shown any dislike for adults. He would be best placed with adults who have lots of space. He would love to be a herding dog. Contact Robbie Denny
at [email protected] for more information on Tippy.

AdoreMyDogs
01-18-2002, 05:36 PM
What a beautiful dog. I LOVE his smile! I hope so much that he can find his forever home with wonderful people who provide room for him to run and some livestock for him to herd.

Angels3
01-18-2002, 07:59 PM
AdoreMyDogs, I think Tippy may be OK. We have US friends whose daughter owns & loves Aussie Shepherds. So I passed on to her the info about Tippy's need for a new, suitable home. She's replied that she knows the people who do Aussie rescue in Tip's area...so his pic & info have been sent to them.

( I like Graham's pics v. much. Our family & friends loved the pic called 'Christmas Time, 2001'. One friend said it was if Graham were saying,'Some presents are too good to open...they can make a very good pillow'.:)
Marie

AdoreMyDogs
01-18-2002, 09:46 PM
:) Thanks, Marie :)

It was kinda neat to decorate him, cast included, but fortunately we can no longer decorate the cast because it's history :)

He's a good sport, anyway to put up with all my silly picture taking :) He did enjoy resting his head on his cast though. I think it made a good pillow :)

I am THRILLED to hear the aussie may have another home. Good thing for breed rescues, huh? They do wonderful work, regardless of the breed!

Angels3
01-18-2002, 09:55 PM
"I am THRILLED to hear the aussie may have another home. Good thing for breed rescues, huh? They do wonderful work, regardless of the breed!"[B]

They sure do!
Marie