PDA

View Full Version : An Announcment

Laura's Babies
04-19-2005, 12:49 PM
Bridget, Samantha little girl had 5 kittens about 10 days ago. I got to see one of them today when they came to visit. Samantha was nowhere to be found and didn't get to meet her grandkitten.
NOW, she is ready to get Bridget spayed and just so happened to have found someplace that will do it for $15. She says all the kittens have been vet checked and deemed healthy......:rolleyes:

Isn't this one a little cutie pie!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/Samanthasgrandbaby.jpg

I told her that she better not DARE keep one of those kittens and get rid of Bridget like she did with Samantha. Bridget is a beautiful dainty girl and I just can not take in another one and she is to beautiful to end up in the kill shelter or on the streets!

jazzcat
04-19-2005, 12:55 PM
Aww, that is so cute!!! I love the little kittens.

You keep on her Laura, crack that whip! ;)

catmandu
04-19-2005, 01:15 PM
That would be incerdibly unfair,to get rid,of Bridget.After all,it was not Bridgets choice,to have those Kittens,and not get spayed.That just,is why,there are So Many Unwanted Kittens!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos1197.jpg

I ve got one here,that I am not crazy about,Michael,the Mild!

christa
04-19-2005, 01:19 PM
Awww! How cute! Look at that little white chin!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-19-2005, 01:22 PM
What a little cutie patootie baby tuxie! :D

However, I'm glad you made it clear to her that she is not to keep one of the babies, and I'm also glad to hear she is going to get Bridget spayed. If she wants to keep one of the babies in addition to Bridget, that would be a different story, as long as she got that baby spayed/neutered right away also.

I'm glad you're starting to have a postivie impact on this neighbor. Maybe she'll come around to being a good pet parent one of these days after all - with your help of course. ;)

Congratulations on being a surrogate grandmakitty. ;) :D

Laura's Babies
04-19-2005, 01:35 PM
I cut her a lot more slack that I would not have cut anyone else because she has some pretty serious health issues going on. She had cancer and recently had surgery and hopefully, they got it all. She has been sick for over a year and the doctor she had refused to do surgery and she was constantly at the ER or in the hospital.. Now that all that is over... She gets NO MORE SLACK! If it isn't done by the time I get back from work next time and I will DEMAND to see the peperwork on it... I will take Bridget myself and get it done!

Barbara
04-19-2005, 01:39 PM
Oh but these babies are too sweet. I second Debbie's idea of keeping one together with Bridget and getting it spayed too;)