PDA

View Full Version : You are not going to believe this!!!

Catsnclay
04-19-2005, 01:46 AM
We are Phoenx Suns (basketball) season ticket holders, and tonight was the last home game of the season. They were doing a bunch of give-a-ways, and one (the grand prize) being a brand new Harley Davidson motorcycle. I got the call late Friday evening that I was one of the 12 finalists and they instructed us on where to meet, etc.

We missed the whole first quarter of the game, but in between quarters was the drawing. Tim & I went out to center court with the others and then the Gorilla (the mascot) came out on the bike. Then they drew the name.........and they called
MY name!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

For those of you who don't know me, I stand 4' 4" tall and the Gorilla had to pick me up and put me on my new bike! :eek: :D Tim said the crowd went wild.......I really don't remember much after they said my name, I think my heart stopped and I couldn't catch my breath!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Tomorrow I have to call them to get all the information, but right now I should go to bed, but for some reason I'm wide awake!! :rolleyes: :p

They took pictures, so as soon as I get them, I will post them for all of you to see.

OMG, WHAT :confused: am I going to do with this thing??!! :eek:

Oggyflute
04-19-2005, 02:00 AM
Well done mate!

You're going to ride it and go cruising, what else do you do with a Harley.:D

Barbara
04-19-2005, 03:02 AM
Wow! wow! wow!

I know you and I know a Harley (Edwina's daddy has one;) ) so I have an idea.......

Isn't that great! What does Tim think about it?

I can see Yoshi with a biker's cap:D

Congratulations. I can't wait for the pics:D

catnapper
04-19-2005, 07:40 AM
LOL!!!! What a great night! Even if you have no interest in owning a Harley... boy what fun it is just to WIN a Harley!!!

I can't wait to see the pics of you sitting on the bike with thousands of screaming fans all around you! We've got our own little celebrity! (pun not intended)

elizabethann
04-19-2005, 07:44 AM
Holy cow! I would have fainted had my name been called! Congratulations! You're so lucky! Please post pictures!!

dukedogsmom
04-19-2005, 08:04 AM
You lucky dog! I would love to have one. Will look forward to the pics later.

Cincy'sMom
04-19-2005, 08:30 AM
How cool!!! Congrats!!

Laura's Babies
04-19-2005, 09:49 AM
When do we get to see the pictures?

ramanth
04-19-2005, 09:51 AM
Congratulations!!! Have your husband learn how to ride it and take you out! I beg my dad for a trip out in the countryside when the weather gets warm. :)

Freckles
04-19-2005, 10:18 AM
Equally important;
SUNS WON HOMECOURT ADVANTAGE FOR PLAYOFF! :cool:

Catsnclay
04-19-2005, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by Freckles
Equally important;
SUNS WON HOMECOURT ADVANTAGE FOR PLAYOFF! :cool:

I know, that WAS the event of the night!!

We have been season ticket holders for 14 years now, and this is the first time we have ever won anything this big. A few years ago we won a lunch with Shawn Marion (a basketball player) and that was fun, and boy, are those guys TALL :eek:

We can't wait for the playoffs................GO SUNS!!!!!