PDA

View Full Version : Back after being away much too long

Adge Gibbs
04-18-2005, 08:06 AM
It's been fun checking out all of the new dog photos since I've been gone and I figured I'd share some of my own.

This is my boy Seven and his pack.

Hopefully soon I'll be posting that I'm in my new house and have a few new adoptees to post pictures of.

Link to my dog photos (http://www.flickr.com/photos/adrian/sets/13123/show/)

(You may need to have Flash installed to view it. Sorry, that's the way flickr works)

Sev is the American Dingo (or the one who got the most pictures taken of him!)

elizabethann
04-18-2005, 08:11 AM
What gorgeous photos. Are you a professional photographer? If not, you should be. I'd pay you to take pictures like that of my mutt Fenway. Thanks for sharing!

honor_fl
04-18-2005, 08:17 AM
Indeed, beautiful photos, and a beautiful dog.

Adge Gibbs
04-18-2005, 08:20 AM
Thanks! No, It's just a hobby for me. I've been shooting for a little under a year now but it's been really fun.

I've taken pictures for people at the dog park, but it's all for free. If they want hard copies to frame, I'll give them the picture and they can get it printed at Ritz Camera or a shop like that. I never charge for that though. It's helping me become a better photographer.

elizabethann
04-18-2005, 08:30 AM
My brother is a professional wildlife photographer so I know a good "animal" photo when I see one. You should consider getting into the business. And if you don't, at least you have something to fall back on if you ever quit your "day job". :)

I wish I had talent like that! Thank God I have my looks!

:rolleyes:

Ginger's Mom
04-18-2005, 11:00 AM
They are indeed beautiful pictures and Seven is a very beautiful dog! He has a great face. How old is he?
Hmm..I hope I run into you at one of the area dog parks, I would love to have you take some shots of Ginger. :)

Tollers-n-Dobes
04-18-2005, 11:10 AM
Those are beautiful pictures!!! What type of camera do you have? The pics are all so clear.

PJ's Mom
04-18-2005, 11:12 AM
Beautiful pictures. You're quite a photographer! :)

Adge Gibbs
04-18-2005, 11:44 AM
Seven is almost 5 years old now. I shoot with a Canon Powershot S1 IS right now.

Ginger's Mom, certainly. I love doing it.

Thank you all for the compliments. The dogs are actually pretty easy to photograph so I can't take too much credit.