PDA

View Full Version : Fouxe of Foxe?

sandragonfly
04-17-2005, 08:19 PM
hey everybody -- I've been doing names hunting..(as always :p) I think I like these names I picked out for them. but I'm still having hard time to decide how name should be spelled for fifth (see picture)..

should it be fouxe or foxe? I can't know which one pronounces better.. (opt foxy) he sure is a outwitted..sly and clever little one! (here's a deal... :D if i recieve more than 8-10 votes, I'll post up the very update pictures of him :)) "no fair!!" here I hear...? :p well I just realized that I can't upload any pictures til this mid-week :(

catmandu
04-17-2005, 08:31 PM
Fouxe,is a Cool Name.Tiger Fouxe,is good too,as Tiger,was an stray,who was killed,when he got clipped,by a Car,and I had the Shelter pick him up! Tiger Fouxe,and Tiger,will love you Furr Ever!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos1183.jpg

I ma sorry,if that Photo,is a touch blurry,but it is not easy,to take a photograph,of a Photograph.Tiger,was such a lovely Cat.He was neutrered,but like Nugget,had,to have his freedom.I used to see,Tiger,he had a two mile radius,and had at least two Other homes,where he was welcome.When he was injured,so badly,he came back,to me,but he had lostso much blood,that nothing,could be done.Now he,is a Great Forager,for The Pet Angel Army,and makes sure,that everbody eats!

Laura's Babies
04-17-2005, 11:08 PM
I voted! Foxy.....

sandragonfly
04-20-2005, 03:13 AM
so...I guess nobody wants a picture then... :D

(thanks gary and laura!) I think I've picked Fouxe.......?

Laura's Babies
04-20-2005, 08:47 AM
I WANT A PICTURE!! PLEEEEEEEASE!!! WAAAAAAAA! WAAAAAAAA!
(that is called whinning)