PDA

View Full Version : Hi all

Pet_Luber
04-17-2005, 03:20 PM
Hi there folks,
New to the forum and thought I would say hello. I Have 2 cats Kitty and Cat, 1 chinese water dragon Hopper, and 1 chameleon Karma Karma (or Karma for short). All of my pets are rescued from some evil people. My cats both came from abusive homes, and my reptiles were unkept and poorly maintained, they were sick and had to be fed through eye droppers when I got them. I also recently had one of my chinese water dragons (Puddles) passed away, and gave away another (splat) to a friend, and one bearded dragon to another friend... so working on a zoo here :D

manda_moo87
04-17-2005, 03:23 PM
Hey there, welcome to PT!

My name is Amanda I am 17 years old and am owned by 2 cats (seen in my signature) and 9 beautiful bunnies! I see you're from Canada, I am too (Vancouver Island, BC). You'll love it here and just a warning, PT is very addictive!! :D

gkristian
04-17-2005, 03:25 PM
hi and welcome to pt. my name is kristian, i am 16 yo andi have one sheltie name foxy.

wolfsoul
04-17-2005, 03:25 PM
Hi there! I'm Jordan. :) Where abouts in Canada are you? I'm in Kelowna, BC. Hope you like it here. Do you have any pictures of your pets?

cookieluver7
04-17-2005, 03:30 PM
Hey!

I'm Abby. I'm 14 (15 the 29th ;)) and I have 1 rabbit named Speedy who I just love. You will really enjoy it here it's tons of fun!! I look forward to reading your posts!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Pet_Luber
04-17-2005, 03:33 PM
Hey, Yeah I have pics of all my pets (minus Karma just got her yesterday) just try to figure how to post them... I am in Edmonton myself, but travel all over canada regularly.

Laura's Babies
04-17-2005, 03:36 PM
Laura here I am older than dirt and my 4 fur babies are in my siggy below. You should mosey on over to Cat General and introduce yourself there! warning... we will want PICTURES!!

Oggyflute
04-18-2005, 02:07 AM
G'day mate and welcome to Pet Talk. I'm Trev and have two standard schnauzers and one newly aquired cutie called Possum.:)

Pet_Luber
04-18-2005, 10:45 AM
Awwww those are the cutest dogs :D

slick
04-18-2005, 02:28 PM
A very warm welcome to Pet Talk! That's quite the family you've got there. My name is Vickie but I prefer to be called Slick. I live near Vancouver, BC and am slave to two kitties. Max the Persian is 12 and Speckles the Tabby is 18.

Looking forward to knowing more about you and seeing more pictures of your pets.:)

green_chameleon_girl
04-18-2005, 03:12 PM
WELCOME!! My name is Heather, and im 14 lol I currently have 2 dogs, 2 birds and 2 hamsters (shared with family) and I had a chameleon too! Her name was Rex, but sadly she went eggbound and could not be saved:( I cant wait to see pictures

Pet_Luber
04-18-2005, 11:12 PM
Working out the many conflustering details of posting photos I will add them soon and I just got some done of my new baby so you can see em all :D

Karen
04-18-2005, 11:16 PM
For help posting pictures AND adding images to your signature, see
Phred's excellent tutorial (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7406)

My name is Karen, and my current pet is Miss Hoppy - she's the little brown bunny you see as my avatar. Welcome to Pet Talk!

davidpizzica
04-19-2005, 07:58 AM
Hi, pet_luber! Welcome to Pet Talk. I'm david p and I live i Pittsburgh, Pa. I'm a cat butler to Nikki, a 4 y.o. tuxedo kitty, and Daisy, a 2 y.o. tortie kitty. There are pictures of them in my signature. I'm sure you will post a lot about your "zoo" Word of warning, though, this site is definitely addictive!!

cali
04-19-2005, 12:45 PM
hello! another canadian here lol I am in Regina, Sk. my name is Shayna and I am 17 years old and I am owned by a zoo lol in total I have 5 dogs, 10 guinea pigs, 5 gerbils, 1 rabbit, and 5 fish. :D

Buddy Blaze Lover
04-19-2005, 02:00 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk!! I have a border collie, Blaze, a guinea pig, Domino, and 2 betta fish, Marlin and Coral!! I know you'll love it here, it's awesome!!:D