PDA

View Full Version : pic of my nose piercing

sirrahved
04-17-2005, 01:32 PM
Hey everyone! Here it is! Not much to look at and I like it that way. I'm getting a discount from my piercer now because I've been there so often:) I'm going to purchase a clear nasal screw that barely shows to wear when I don't feel like answering questions and getting looks.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid165/p62f7da4d65fb32c1075a096b1d07a7df/f4702f65.jpg

The pain factor was nill. You know when you tweeze an eyebrow hair and it hurts a little more than the rest? It was about like that. Today I don't feel it at all, except for the bent part of the screw in my nose. My piercer, Bradde, is very experienced. I sat waiting for him to put the jewelry in and it was already there! The actual piercing took about 5 seconds... if that.

My anti-helix piercing still is very sore after 12 weeks. I wouldn't recommend this piercing to anyone, unless you are a fan of lingering pain! Here's a pic for those of you who don't remember what it looks like:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid165/p8db2cea25436bb6de68c839dd5d4cfc6/f4702882.jpg

I love my tragus piercing! It took about six weeks to heal and had little pain involved. I will probably change the jewelry in the next few months. Here's a photo of that piercing, too:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid157/p226fa7896b96b4791871b63f871a02a8/f53134df.jpg

That's it! I think I am done piercing now, but who knows? I might do some more in my ears some day.

Karen
04-17-2005, 02:05 PM
It looks perfect. Nice and discreet, just a little extra sparkle. I'm glad it didn;t hurt too much. How long do you have to leave it in before it's healed and safe to change jewelry?

(Not, as I mentioned before, that'd I'd every get it done, I blow my nose far too much of the year to even consider it. It'd always have a bit a kleenex stuck to it anyway NOT the look anyone'd want!

moosmom
04-17-2005, 02:21 PM
So what did your Mom have to say. AFTER she regain consciousness, that is!! :p

finn's mom
04-17-2005, 02:21 PM
I like all of them!

Luvin Labs
04-17-2005, 03:21 PM
that looks great! and I love your other piercings as well!

Pet_Luber
04-17-2005, 03:24 PM
Hey awsome for you to get a discount on your peircing... I have had 17 done in the last 3 years and went to the same place... I dont get a discount :P Lucky you. Anyhoo my sis loves her nose ring (me not so much so I got rid of them)... Good luck with those!

sirrahved
04-17-2005, 04:22 PM
Karen- I'll be able to change my jewelry sometime between next two weeks to a year or so. How much help is that?? I guess it just has to do with how my body heals. If it doesn't hurt and doesn't bleed I can change it to other high quality jewelry.

Moosmom- Debbie doesn't know yet, as I called her and she wasn't feeling well. My mother doesn't know, either. I thought maybe in her case I'd just show up with it and see what she says. Of course, I'm terrible at keeping secrets, so next time I'm talking to her on the phone I'll probably just blab.

dukedogsmom
04-17-2005, 04:43 PM
I love it! I want one so bad but my job just won't permit it. Too bad. I also like the tragus piercing but don't think I can get that either. I need to work at home for more than one reason :p

NoahsMommy
04-17-2005, 04:46 PM
I LOVE it! In July, I may get that same piercing! (or sooner!)

Its gorgeous on you! Love it!!! :)