PDA

View Full Version : We're back!!!!

Former User
01-17-2002, 08:19 AM
Hey everyone, we're back now completely! We've been posting here and there, but not as actively as before. Well, the wedding went, and it went fine. Nice to be married :) :) :)
My birthday also went, year older now :( ( but not any wiser though;) )
Had the first part of the exams today, two parts to go next week, but I've done the studying.

Now we're free to play with the new cool Pet Talk and all the new thingies :)

Niina

Cougie Wechsler
01-17-2002, 08:49 AM
Welcome Back! And give those two furry cuties lots of kisses for me!

lynnestankard
01-17-2002, 09:04 AM
Hi Kitty and Casper - Just been looking at your lovely photos and videos on your site and had to let you know you are BOTH so cute - aren't your humans lucky to be living with you both?
:D A really good New Year to you all. xxx

Former User
01-17-2002, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by lynnestankard
Hi Kitty and Casper - Just been looking at your lovely photos and videos on your site and had to let you know you are BOTH so cute - aren't your humans lucky to be living with you both?
:D A really good New Year to you all. xxx

Glad you liked the site! Thanx for signing the guestbook too!!!

yeah, our mommy and daddy know they are lucky that we want to live with them. :D

Gio
01-17-2002, 10:23 AM
Oops I missed your birthday!:( :o

HAPPY (BELATED) BIRTHDAY!!!

I hope you had a great day

wolflady
01-17-2002, 11:24 AM
Congrats on the wedding!!! We all love you guys, and Casper and Kitty too!!! Yikes!! I have missed Pet Talk a great deal!! Hopefully I'll be able to jump on here more often here soon, after my company's move is all settled and I'm finished with a project I have been on and travelling for lately. Wow! So much has changed here!!! I'm looking forward to getting to know the new people and getting back in touch with the regulars:) And, of course getting used to this new look for Pet Talk!!! Hugs from me and my boys=^..^=

NoahsMommy
01-17-2002, 12:06 PM
We missed you! Noah and Noel missed hearing about all the new ways to play with mommy and daddy! :) I missed seeing thier sweet faces and hearing from you Niina!

Hope you had a wonderful B-day and wedding!