PDA

View Full Version : wisconsin is bad

sarifish
04-16-2005, 09:20 PM
wisconsin has a bill that u can shoot stray cats because they think they are the cause of bird underpopulation and there is a guy on cnn right now named ted that are trying to get congress to take the bill out and it says over 70 million animal lovers are mad well make that 7 million and one bc im not happy with them at att there can be other methods to get stray cats removed that dont include killing them

sarifish
04-16-2005, 09:22 PM
ok wisconsin in general is not bad that sounded bad for me to say that but the people that do shoot those cats are bad

sarifish
04-16-2005, 09:28 PM
ok change that wisconsin is trying to pass that bill and cat lovers are trying to stop it there are however a few other states that already have a bill and that means if your cats walking around outside someone can shoot it legaly because it was roaming even if its in your yard!! i hope they stop this soon though

catmandu
04-16-2005, 09:29 PM
Shooting Stray Cats,is deporable,but a lot,of the blame,lies,with the irrespnsable Idiots,who do not spay,or neuter,thier Pets,leaving the Framers,to suffer damages,by Hungry Cats,and Dog Packs.These Poor Animals,are doing doing,what they can,to survive,in a Cool World.I wish,there was a way,that you could get,these Fools,to take care,of thier Pets,but sadly most cannot take care ,of thier families,or themselves.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos1161.jpg