PDA

View Full Version : Any1 Help me please?

Accord
04-16-2005, 05:48 PM
I am envy with all those beautiful work that is done with family pictures and how ya'll do that. I want to know how so I can add that to my signature and show off the family to friends and other families.
Please teach me how. Im still learning.

Thanks

Accord
04-17-2005, 12:31 PM
Ah, I see how it will be, its a secrect? Mmmm ok Ill learn the hard way. :)

Tollers-n-Dobes
04-17-2005, 12:32 PM
You can ask somebody to make one for you. That's how most of us got ours.

Accord
04-17-2005, 01:23 PM
comebody? I searched the member board and doesn't see him on there. So any suggestions?

Laura's Babies
04-17-2005, 01:24 PM
You have to have a program that you can play with pictures, inserting then, cutting them out ect. I have a paint shop pro but it is complicated and I am struggeling with figuring it out. I also have a Live Pix program that is simple and easy so I bounce back and forth between the two.

http://www.epier.com/BiddingForm.asp?77626

This is a newer one than what I have

luvofallhorses
04-17-2005, 01:25 PM
I agree you can ask someone to make you one:) that is how I got mine :)

Karen
04-17-2005, 01:27 PM
She meant somebody - that's a typo, not a user name. Many people here make signature images - search General, and you'll find some. If you ask nicely, and post some images, they might do one for you! Ptherwise, I use Photoshop when I'm doing it, and paste the different images in over a nice background. They only thing is the images in your signature should total 25k or less.

Suki Wingy
04-17-2005, 03:07 PM
I'll make you one.

Suki Wingy
04-17-2005, 03:31 PM
sorry its not very good, somebody else can make you one if you don't like it.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v643/sukiwingy/other%20%20ppls%20sigs/accordsig.jpg

Suki Wingy
04-19-2005, 05:26 PM
did Accord really leave??:confused:

jenluckenbach
04-19-2005, 05:45 PM
Suki Wingy, that is a good siggy.

I wish I could help, but I don't know how to make one. (well, I don't have a program available to me) The current pictures you see in my signature are just thumbnail pictures...4 separate ones. most people don't do that, but it is all I could do for now.

If you post a request in general, or answer one of the threads that say "Will make siggies" I am sure you will get a volunteer.

LuckyIrish
04-19-2005, 07:58 PM
No Accord didn't withdraw her self from the forum, I think shes trying to get things done, as getting the puppy shots done, check ups and getting them fixed. I know Accord will love that. I love it. Its perfect, here's a little secrect, she loves purple. :D

Suki Wingy
04-19-2005, 08:01 PM
ok, I just didn't know, because in another post she said she was removing herself from pet talk, but I think she was just upset, a lot of people were trying to get a very important point across to her in a little bit of an accusatory way, thats all.

LuckyIrish
04-19-2005, 08:06 PM
I Agree with you Suki, and since she invited me and begged me to join, she actually lit up alittle. I helped all of the ladies that were trying to get words through her head, and I used some of my own words, and she did rather well. I just hope they will forgive her when she comes back after a while. We should try to get things workin with her. She's been having a hard time there in Colorado. So I think she was needing a good friend here as well.

Accord
04-19-2005, 10:33 PM
AWW!!!! <has a tear running down her cheek> thats beautiful. I love it! I forgot one more cat. Grr! Thomas O'Malley.. hes always hiding from me when it comes to having picture day. Cats.

I love it, I love it. If you can make it more creative that'll be cool. I can't really see Bailey's name. But you can put that one in purple if you want. Be creative, thats all it takes.

Suki Wingy
04-20-2005, 09:46 AM
ok, I'll have to do it this afternoon when I get home because that is where it is saved to. I'm glad you like it, though.