PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday....

petslover
04-16-2005, 10:30 AM
Today is the day..

HAPPY 10th Birthday Tiger!

Actually we don't really know what day we got Tiger on , so we usually celebrate it during the spring or summer sometime. It was in the year of 1995, my grandma had two Chihuahua puppies for about 3 months. This was after she had encephalitis- a bad virus that was caused by a mosquito and left her in a coma for 4 months. Anyways, She had two puppies that she couldn't care for anymore. So she gave one to my uncle and one to us. She gave us first choice on which puppy to get. So we chose the runt of the bunch. I was 9 years old. I never knew that I would get attached to a dog this much. Tiger isn't a dog anymore, he is part of the family. He really think he's half human.lol. Tiger goes everywhere with us and is apart of everything we do. It has been the best 10 years of my life. I have had dogs all of my life that I really loved, but no dog compares or will ever compare to Tiger. Tiger is a very spoiled dog that gets his way or no way. He has his own set ways. When he doesn't want to listen to you , he won't. He is really stubborn when he wants to be. Tiger is the most loyal dog ever. When I am sick, he is always right there by my side. When I was little, Tiger would bark and growl at my mom when she tried to give me medicine. He didn't want anyone around me. Tiger is one great dog.

Tiger's day will be filled with Treats & Gifts! I promise pictures will come either later on today, or maybe tomorrow.

Happy 10th Birthday Tiger! We love you tons!

finn's mom
04-16-2005, 10:40 AM
Happy day, Tiger! :)

chocolatepuppy
04-16-2005, 11:34 AM
Happy Birthday Tiger! :D

Lexi_Lover
04-16-2005, 11:41 AM
HAPPY 10TH BIRTHDAY TIGER!!!

YOU ARE SO ADORABLE! I HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD DAY! :D:D

KYS
04-16-2005, 11:49 AM
HAPPY 10TH BIRTHDAY TIGER!!!

DogLover9501
04-16-2005, 11:55 AM
Happy Birthday, Tiger!

petslover
04-16-2005, 12:58 PM
Thanks Everyone!! I will be updating soon with pictures. I'm just in the process of uploading them right now.

tatsxxx11
04-17-2005, 07:24 PM
Happy Birthday to Tiger, one of my all time Pet Talk favorites! Wow, 10 years young!:) And you sure have packed a lot of loving into those 10 years:) And how very loved you are! I got all teary reading your Mom's beautiful tribute to her best ever furkids! Can't wait to see your birthday pics, sweet, sweet Tiger!:) Hugs and happy tail wags to you from Sandra, Cody and Star!

gkristian
04-17-2005, 10:31 PM
Happy Birthday, Tiger!!

Buddy Blaze Lover
04-18-2005, 06:28 PM
Happy belated b-day Tiger!! Here's to many more wonderful years handsome Chi!:D:D:D