PDA

View Full Version : Florida PT Meeting?

Kfamr
04-16-2005, 08:53 AM
I think we need to have another FL PT Meeting. ;)

Our pool is finished, our yard is getting there, and it'd be great to invite some people over! (I'm sure my parents won't mind, it'll give me and excuse to clean my room! :p )

We live in Palm Harbor, FL.. so unless someone else is willing to hold the meeting elsewhere, it will be in this area.

My last day of school is May 17th, so any days between May 18th - August 3rd are great.

Here's some of the Saturdays-Sundays coming up.

April 23rd - April 24th
April 30th - May 1st
May 7th - May 8th (I have off that Friday too!)
May 14th - May 15th

The following weekends of weeks they occur in are good with me..
May 21st - May 22nd
May 28th - May 29th
June 4th - June 5th
June 11th - June 12th
June 18th - June19th
June 25th - June 26th

I'm going to leave July out due to the 4th of July and most/some will have plans with family and friends. (And i'm not sure what my parents have planned)

We could either have a meeting at my house, the Dog Park, Dog Beach, or where ever!

Please give some input. :)

finn's mom
04-16-2005, 09:05 AM
What's your address, Kay? I need to do a mapquest to see how far! :)

finn's mom
04-17-2005, 11:26 AM
Well, I'm not going to be able to make it. :(

Kfamr
04-18-2005, 12:04 PM
That's okay. I bet it'll only be Valerie and I again anyways. :p

finn's mom
04-18-2005, 12:18 PM
There you are, Kay! I wasn't sure if you got my pm about how far we were apart. Yeah, it's just too far! :(

BitsyNaceyDog
04-18-2005, 09:43 PM
These are a couple of crazy months for us, I don't know if we'll be able to make it over.

These are weekends that I know we can't make it:
April 23rd - April 24th
May 21st - May 22nd
May 28th - May 29th
June 4th - June 5th
June 11th - June 12th
June 18th - June19th

I may be able to make it on one of there days, but I'd have to check with Justin. April 30th - May 1st
May 7th - May 8th
May 14th - May 15th

Later in the summer would be better for us. Maybe if you and Valerie want to get together now and maybe I can see you guys later in the summer.

Kari- where are you?

finn's mom
04-18-2005, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by KBlaix

Kari- where are you?

I'm in Columbia, South Carolina, it's almost nine hours to Kay's.

BitsyNaceyDog
04-20-2005, 06:54 AM
Originally posted by finn's mom
I'm in Columbia, South Carolina, it's almost nine hours to Kay's.

Oh, I knew you had moved, but I wasn't sure where you moved to. I thought you might have moved to Florida.

Kfamr
04-20-2005, 07:09 PM
The weekend of May 7th - May 8th would be nice.

Valerie, how is that weekend for you?

I'm trying to think of some other FL PT'ers to let know about this but they slip my mind. I'm going to PM Libby tonight about it.

shutterbug0303
04-21-2005, 09:21 PM
Thanks for the heads up, Kay! I'll keep an eye on my calendar and should be able to match this with a nice vacation! ;) I would need to do it further into the summer. The 7-8 of May is right after finals and we have a bday party for Sahara planned.

I'll keep an eye on the thread and see if you are going to plan to have something a little later in the summer :D

Kfamr
04-21-2005, 09:44 PM
Of course, if you want to come down we'll HAVE to plan something later on in the summer! :)

Fox-Gal
04-22-2005, 11:28 PM
Sorry it took so long to get back to you on this.

Another meet sounds good to me, but May is going to be out for me, we have 3 races we are sponsoring in May and of course they are all on weekends. :(

June, July we have nothing, except one weekend in July, so if we do one then, I'll be there.

Hopefully, now I can bring Tuffy or Odie with the bigger car, now. Poor Brandy, felt over run with big dogs last time. LOL Fingers crossed, Mooch will still be around and I will have to bring her, small or not. It's imposable for me to leave her for a whole day anymore, with her sight gone.

Kfamr
04-24-2005, 12:47 PM
How about the weekend of June 25th-26th?
I *THINK* Valerie has off then.

Fox-Gal
04-24-2005, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr
How about the weekend of June 25th-26th?
I *THINK* Valerie has off then.

Sounds good to me. :)

shutterbug0303
04-25-2005, 05:28 PM
As long as I know enough in advanced that things are falling into place for sure...June 25-26th works out great for me! :D

Kfamr
04-25-2005, 08:14 PM
This is exciting! Kari, what about you? :)

You didn't mention the 25-26th in your post.

finn's mom
04-25-2005, 09:59 PM
This is exciting! Kari, what about you? :)

You didn't mention the 25-26th in your post.

Is this for me or the other Kari? :) That's the 25th-26th of May? June? Sorry, if that's for me, I'm lost, I guess! ha ha. ;)

dukedogsmom
04-26-2005, 12:05 AM
Yep, I'm off June 25th weekend but will need to sleep on Saturday. I might feel like coming over late that day and spending the night, if that would be alright. We need to get together before then, though. I wish I 'd have been off on Sunday because the weather was perfect!

finn's mom
04-26-2005, 09:40 AM
dukedogsmom, are you a Kari, too? :)

Kfamr
04-26-2005, 05:27 PM
I was talking about KBlaix, Kari, unless you're able to come?

Dukedogsmom's name is Valerie.

finn's mom
04-26-2005, 08:38 PM
I was talking about KBlaix, Kari, unless you're able to come?

Dukedogsmom's name is Valerie.

Ok, I was so confused! I knew there was another Kari, but, I didn't think it was dukedog's mom. Sheesh, my brain doesn't function all the time! But, I doubt I'll be able to come, but, I still want to. It just depends on if I have a job or not. I'll keep my eye on the dates and stuff, though! :)

Kfamr
04-30-2005, 11:41 PM
*bump* Kari?

Kfamr
05-04-2005, 02:42 AM
??

BitsyNaceyDog
05-04-2005, 09:25 PM
We can come!!!

I just asked Justin and he said we can!:)
The weekend before Justin will be in Michigan, but the weekend of the 6/25-26 is good.
I still have to check with work, but I'm sure it's fine.

Kfamr
05-04-2005, 09:47 PM
Awesome! :) Now I just need to make plans with my parents. I mentioned it to them but told them we're still checking to see if people can come. I'll have to see what they think about having it here vs. the dog park, ect.

When I know for sure i'll make an "official" thread. ;)

Kfamr
05-07-2005, 08:31 PM
Before actually making an "official" thread, here's some things I need to know.

Now that we've decided on a weekend - we need to make further plans.

WHEN do we want to have it?
A. Saturday (25th)
B. Sunday (26th)

Also, I need to know EXACTLY how many people who are coming - and how many dogs you plan to bring.
This will determine whether or not we have it at my house or at the park. My parents are fine with a few dogs coming to our house, but they don't want a ton.

So - Add your name/s to the list:

People
Kay (kfamr)
Ken (kfamr's dad)
Mary (kfamr's mom)

Dogs
Simba (kfamr)
Nala (kfamr)
Kiara (kfamr)

dukedogsmom
05-07-2005, 09:48 PM
Seeing as how I get off work at 7am on the 25th, I'd have to have it on the 26th. Hope this works for everyone else. Bringing Duke.

Kfamr
05-07-2005, 09:51 PM
Saturday June 25th - 0
Sunday June 26th - 1

People
Kay (kfamr)
Ken (kfamr's dad)
Mary (kfamr's mom)
Valerie (dukedogsmom)

Dogs
Simba (kfamr)
Nala (kfamr)
Kiara (kfamr)
Duke (dukedogsmom)

Fox-Gal
05-08-2005, 07:12 PM
The 26th works for me, also.

As to what dog, I'll bring....who knows. I would like it to be Tuffy, but he has never been exposed to a lot of strange dogs before, so I have no idea how he will be. If I bring him, he will have to be muzzled, till we see how it goes. If that's alright with you.

If not Tuffy, it will be Odie, and fingers crossed, Mooch is still around and she will have to come with me.

But tell your parents, that I will keep Mooch confined, for her safety, cause of the blindness, so she won't be a problem, if you do decide to have it at your house. It's just Mooch is so old and helpless, that I have to take her with me, she can't be left alone that long. As much as I love and trust my husband, Mooch still stays with me, I'm funny that way.

BitsyNaceyDog
05-09-2005, 10:21 PM
As far as I know I can do either day. My friend is having heart surgery on June 21 and I will be babysitting her baby, but that should be only during the week. I should be able to come either saturday or sunday. I'll let you know for sure when I know what days they need me.

Saturday June 25th - 0
Sunday June 26th - 1

People
Kay (kfamr)
Ken (kfamr's dad)
Mary (kfamr's mom)
Valerie (dukedogsmom)
Kari (kblaix)
Justin (kblaix's husband)

Dogs
Simba (kfamr)
Nala (kfamr)
Kiara (kfamr)
Duke (dukedogsmom)
Nova (kblaix)

I'm not 100% sure which dog I'll bring, but it will just be one dog. Probably Nova.

Kfamr
05-09-2005, 10:25 PM
Saturday June 25th - 0
Sunday June 26th - 2

People - 7
Kay (kfamr)
Ken (kfamr's dad)
Mary (kfamr's mom)
Valerie (dukedogsmom)
Kari (kblaix)
Justin (kblaix's husband)
Libby (fox-gal)