PDA

View Full Version : They Grow up so Fast....

chrissycat21
04-16-2005, 08:50 AM
I was holding Buttons this morning (and I'm still holding him now :) ) and I realized how much bigger he has gotten since I brought him home around 5 months ago. He now can't fit his whole body, tail feathers and all, in my hand. His crest is nice and big, unlike the little stub it was when I brought him home. I am just amazed at how fast these 5 months flew.

You have to agree, all pets grow up too fast. Especially those you have known since they were younger. I feel like these guys are my kids, and my mom makes fun of me for that. :o

Feel free to share those 'growing up' stories as well. I don't think I ever realized how much time flies with these little guys. (Wow, that rhymed! lol)

LKPike
04-16-2005, 10:07 AM
my 4 year old dalmatian still thinks hes 5 months old :rolleyes: and our 7 month old thinks shes still a lap-sized puppy lol so I guess we can't really share in the feelings of them "growing up" lol

wehee=)
04-16-2005, 12:30 PM
I have pics of Fegu when she was 1 years old and she almost fit in her foodcup and now shes 3 years shes just too big.. Her tail only fits in there:) They really do grow up real fast...