PDA

View Full Version : Whitie

mandacat
04-16-2005, 03:44 AM
Whitie is absolutely beautiful and lucky to have an owner who loves him so much! I am sure you are his favorite human!

future vet
04-16-2005, 09:00 AM
Oh, Whitie, you have such a cute face! You're good at posing for pictures like my hamster, Hamlynn! She would look at you and want to meet you right away cuz you're so handsome! I'm sure your Twoleg owner is your fave! Have a great day and CONGRATZ!!!

TopCat3
04-16-2005, 09:24 AM
What a sweet little fellow you are with your little beady black shiny eyes:eek: and cute little pink nose, I would love to pick you up and cuddle you. Sometimes I feel like I'm running around on that wheel too!:D Enjoy your special day and thank you for brightening up mine and bringing a warm AAAHH smile:) to my face. A kiss to our dear little POTD, congrats.

Jax
04-16-2005, 10:04 AM
What a darling little mousie - he looks so fragile, please take good care of him -as it sounds like you are doing! I love Whitie's little cute nose and his very impressive ears! Congrats to Wonderous Whitie!! :) :D :)

K9soul
04-16-2005, 10:47 AM
Oh Whitie, just look at you! What a beautiful and unique, not to mention adorable, little hammie boy you are! I too am certain that your guardian is indeed your most favorite human, and always will be! He/she has obviously earned your trust and affection, and it's no wonder after being saved from the crowded confines of that pet store that you are so grateful to your human. Your snow white fur, little pink pawsies and nose, and tiny white whiskers make you just about the cutest hamster ever! I hope you have a wonderful day of celebration with your adoring human, with perhaps some of your favorite treats to munch on and lots of time running in your favorite wheel! Congratulations Whitie, on being our MOST deserving and ADORABLE Pet of the Day!

wehee=)
04-16-2005, 10:48 AM
Youre SOOOOOOOOOO CUTE:):):):) Beautiful white hamster. I have never seen a white hamster before and its nice to see one:) You must be very loved:) Have a great day, our PotD!!!!

momoffuzzyfaces
04-16-2005, 12:40 PM
Whitie
How adorable you are!
What a cute little pink nose you have too!
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!:D

tatsxxx11
04-16-2005, 03:22 PM
Oh Whitie! I'm melting here into a puddle of mush at the very sight of precious you! You are just too, too cute:D Just look at those tiny, pink pawsies, that wittle pink nose and those precious ears:D I'm so glad your human came along when she/he did to rescue you from the bottom of the pile, Whitie! A hammie as special as you belongs on the top of the "heap!";) I know for sure you're "tops" in your humans' heart...just as she/he is first in YOURS!:) Congratulations to you adorable Whitie, our most precious, most deserving, extra special Saturday Pet of the Day!:) Gentle hugs and kisses to you Whitie!:) Enjoy your well earned day on center stage with your proud person!:)