PDA

View Full Version : The pics

Accord
04-15-2005, 06:39 PM
Hey guys, I notice most of the pictures on here are AWESOME! How in the world and y'all do that??? I wanna try... Pls teach me how. I got 2 cats... that I love very much.

Jadapit
04-15-2005, 06:54 PM
:eek: Your not going to believe this! I live in Delta, Colo small world huh? Were not to far from each other.:p This will tell you step by step how to post pictures.

http://www.petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?threadid=7406

Jadapit
04-15-2005, 07:04 PM
I was just reading in dog health and you have pit bulls!?!:D I love pit's. There aren't very many of them here in Delta. I hope you post pictures of them. Hey, I'm close enough I could come see them in person.;)

Accord
04-15-2005, 08:53 PM
Sweet! You live in Delta, do you come into Grand Junction often?
You love pits?! sweet baby! I think we might have one avaliable.. BUT Im waiting to see if ANY money comes up, if not then I will get it back.. BUT the odd thing about it is, its a little mix of an Austrian Shephard... Which is a pretty smart dog. Ill try to get pictures.. since they are fat little puppies and moves a lot. So Ill keep you posted.

Jadapit
04-15-2005, 08:57 PM
My husband and my son are working in Grand Junction. They are up there every day. I'll be watching for the pictures.;)

Suki Wingy
04-15-2005, 09:44 PM
Do you breed or do rescue or what? I would love to see pictures!

Accord
04-15-2005, 10:16 PM
I can be able to get the pictures done by tmw morning.. Right now is a bad time... We just had a big puppy died recently.. at 8:34pm... She's not a pitbull, she was way before those pups existed. And Im to hurt to type... its hard... Look in Dog Health and you should see the "thread starter" Accord... and it will show you down at the bottom.

Jadapit
04-15-2005, 10:22 PM
I went and read the thread. I'm so, so sorry for your loss.:( My thoughts will be with you.

Accord
04-15-2005, 11:09 PM
Thank you for being there for me... Its good to have a close member of this board close by... I hope we can meet someday soon. Let me know if you come up here... Ill get those cute pics by tmw. If im lucky