PDA

View Full Version : Mom Traded Daughter For Car!!! OMG!!

Fox-Gal
04-15-2005, 06:32 PM
When I first heard this from a friend, I thought it was just another sick joke about the pople in Okeechobee. We hear a lot of them around here, as bad as that is. I keep waiting to hear the punch line, But in this case there wasn't one. I guess I just didn't want to belive it when I first heard it..............HOW COULD A MOTHER?????????

This woman traded her daughter for a Mercury Cougar worth $500 to $1000 dollors. All because her daughter refused to be used as a prostitute, so she was sold for the car!!!!

On top of that, the other 11 year old daughter is 3 months pregant, her mother forced her to have sex with a man. She charged the man, $20 for the sex.

They shouldn't even call that woman a mother? What a sick sick thing to do to your children.

The story:
http://www.local6.com/news/4373699/detail.html

lizbud
04-15-2005, 07:18 PM
The first thing I thought when I saw this story was what kind
of drugs were involved.The woman is probably hooked on
something.The poor kids,:(

"The youngest girl told detectives that her mother pulled both girls out of school for fear they would tell someone.

"She said she was a good student and made A's and B's, and all she wants to do is go back to school," Ammons said.

Ammons said DCF will get the girls into a new school. "

Vette
04-15-2005, 09:43 PM
Oh my word. thats disgusting.

poor kid.

carole
04-15-2005, 10:17 PM
Some people should never have the privilige of becoming parents, disgusting is all I can say, we had a case here where a man was being chased by the police , he used his ten year old son as a shield, in the end the child was bitten by the police dog, some father he was., sad sick world we live in.:(

LKPike
04-16-2005, 09:58 AM
why doesnt she put her own pathetic ass on the street if she needs 20$ so bad.

RICHARD
04-16-2005, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by Fox-Gal
We hear a lot of them around here, as bad as that is. I keep waiting to hear the punch line, But in this case there wasn't one.

This woman traded her daughter for a Mercury Cougar worth $500 to $1000 dollors.

First of all I do not approve of "child labor".

Two?

Since milk is about 4.25 a gallon and gas is almost three dollars a gallon, the answer is obvious.

It just a matter of economics....:rolleyes:

ramanth
04-18-2005, 08:30 AM
Unbelievable. :( I'm so glad those girls were saved from that situation. Hopefully they can move on with their lives.

IRescue452
04-18-2005, 09:39 AM
Economics, sure works for me. Those children sure put up with a lot before telling. Where was the school and the teachers that can read signs (oh wait we don't have those anymore)? This woman must have been on drugs. Milk is $4.25!!!:eek: It's $2.00 here, you'd better move to Wisconsin.