PDA

View Full Version : cinder is throwing up!!!

Love4Cinder
01-16-2002, 07:00 PM
Cinder has been throwing up!!! is she sick???? what should we do??? we love her very much!!!!:(

AmberLee
01-16-2002, 07:14 PM
Are there any other symptoms? Coughing or gagging? What is her general health like?

Did she eat something unusual before hand?

Gross as it sounds, what is she throwing up? Food? Hair? Water? Other fluids? Pieces of a toy? All have a major impact on how serious the situation is. :confused:

I agree with Chuck/Spencer -- your vet should be making the determination.

Keep us posted. I'll be holding you and Cinder in my prayers. {{{Love4Cinder and Cinder}}} Good Luck!

P.S. I can't answer your poll. Both my cats sleep "All of the above" plus many, many more places pretty much whenever they want to.

lynnestankard
01-17-2002, 05:09 AM
Oh poor Cinder - could it be a furrball, has she overeaten or eaten something yucky? Is it continuous throwing up? Maybe a trip to your vet will sort her out - watch she doesn't get dehydrated - happens so quickly in kitty's. Good luck and I'll be back later to see how she's doing.
xxxxx

lynnestankard
01-17-2002, 05:12 AM
Sorry can't fill in the poll - the cats lie in all of those places - plus some of their own choosing.!

Love4Cinder
01-19-2002, 12:09 AM
she eats what she normally eats: a can of friskies a day: one half in the morning and the other half at night. we also give her fresh water and dry iams food, that's all. she throws up the food only, no hairs or anything else. she also throws up in her litter box which is kind of strage in my opinion since i have never seen a cat throw up before cinder :P well, right before she threw up, she was breathing really fast and was sticking her tongue out...and then saliva was dripping all over her chin (poor baby! :() then she threw up ON THE CARPET! but i wasn't mad at her, i felt sorry for her and hugged her. i think we are going to take her to the vet but lately she hasn't been throwing up *whew* but maybe we should take her just for a check-up.

-love4cinder-