PDA

View Full Version : You silly Inky!!

Maya & Inka's mommy
04-15-2005, 05:54 AM
Inka is such a great help in my household! She finds all the dust bunnies, gets rid of used kleenex-on-the-floor (left there by son Jo :rolleyes: ), and takes care of our plants!!
Here she is controlling if the flowers on the table are still fresh!

http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/silly_inky.jpg
Mommy, I think they need fresh water!!

How about the other cats on PT??

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-15-2005, 10:17 AM
Such a good little helper you have there, Lut. :D

Maya & Inka's mommy
04-15-2005, 03:28 PM
Oh yes! I love my silly Inky!!:D

Laura's Babies
04-15-2005, 03:35 PM
Amy is QUICK to make me aware there are paper towels on the floor and as for flowers?? You got to be kidding... Cats and flowers??? NOT in this house!

IRescue452
04-15-2005, 03:58 PM
Sonny doesn't tell me that anything is on the floor, but he demonstrates for me how the stuff got there, "it fell of just like this Meowmie (paws something off the table)". Flowers aren't really allowed here because he's the king "and 14 year old boys don't like flowers meowmie, so I think I'll knock them off the table too."

catmandu
04-15-2005, 03:58 PM
I hope,that Inka,does not read,this thread,as she will join,the Union Of Cats,and want a hefty Treat,and Toy raise! Look what happened,when Shop Steward JJJ3,got tough!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos1115.jpg

Maya & Inka's mommy
04-16-2005, 05:02 AM
Originally posted by catmandu
I hope,that Inka,does not read,this thread,as she will join,the Union Of Cats,and want a hefty Treat,and Toy raise! Look what happened,when Shop Steward JJJ3,got tough!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos1115.jpg

Pssssssssssssstttt, Inka here!! What a great picture of you, meow!!!! He he, you think I should knock those flowers off da table? he he, what a naughty (and GOOD!!;) ) idea!!

Yours truly, INKA Purina da Wigglebuttia :)

catcrazylady
04-16-2005, 07:00 AM
Look at that cute fluff butt!! What a good little helper you are!:D

CathyBogart
04-16-2005, 10:05 AM
Hehe, we have a rather vicious Ficus tree in our living room, and Cupcake keeps us well protected when the leaves start getting ideas about attacking. Poor tree. :)

Maya & Inka's mommy
04-16-2005, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by WolfChan
Hehe, we have a rather vicious Ficus tree in our living room, and Cupcake keeps us well protected when the leaves start getting ideas about attacking. Poor tree. :)

Ha ha, sounds like our Inka. Sometimes, she tears of leaves, hides them, and when they are dry she plays with them. "Mommy, I found that on the floor, honest!!":rolleyes:

Twink
04-16-2005, 11:23 AM
Barliman is very, very good at making sure that we don't leave any stray milk rings or bottle caps on the counters. They are all quickly moved to the floor, where they belong. I don't know HOW he does it, as the cats are absolutely NOT allowed on the counters. It must be magic! :rolleyes:

Inka sure is pretty posing with the posies! :D

catnapper
04-16-2005, 12:23 PM
Oh yes, I have such good helpers. Tight now I'm painting and the kitties make sure I have adequate ventillation by demanind g the windows all be opened. So far nobody's offered their tails as paint brushes :p

All 4 of them are earnest exterminators.

3 of the 4 take active interest in the health of my spider plant. :D