PDA

View Full Version : Omg !!!!!!!frosty Paws!!!!!!

Bigyummydog
04-15-2005, 02:03 AM
i thought, no way anything could disrupt my MAXIMUS life...well, something has ........everyone was going on and on 'bout
frosty paws this and frosty paws that.......OMG!!!.........MAXIMUS loves them.......i tried them...they're not even sweet....but he
thinks they are god's gift to him........i'm gonna try the recipe that
ya'll have shown a few times...i should have known....MAXIMUS
loves to lick the milk jug when it comes home in from the store...
not only that...kevin and pressley get such a kick out of watching
MAXIMUS grab it with his paws and hold it....ha, duh...frosty paws........he usually wears boots in the snow.........

gemini9961
04-15-2005, 02:27 AM
A recipe for these goodies???? Where??? Can I get a copy of it?? Thanks.

joycenalex
04-15-2005, 05:19 AM
this is my recipie for frosty paws. it's loved by canines, one of the cats and my 2 smallest nieces alike :p
amounts can be tinkered with or adjusted to suit your tastes.
1 large container plain/lowfat vanilla yogurt
1-2 mushy ripe bananas
1-2 Tablespoons of peanutbutter
blend all together, pour into small paper cups, place on flat surface in freezer solid. i use the paper cups, the smallest ones cause alex is 45# bigger dog, bigger cups i'd think. i put them into freezer ziplocks after they are frozen so they don't taste freezer burned. i've used apple chunks, chunky and smooth peanut butter and plain, low fat or no fat yogurt. .enjoy the results

anna_66
04-15-2005, 08:04 AM
Oh yes they do love the homemade frosty paws. If anything will get them going it's that:D

PJ's Mom
04-15-2005, 09:21 AM
I haven't tried making Frosty Paws, I usually buy them. It's one of the few treats Peej isn't too picky to eat and Bailey really loves them.

I'll have to try making some soon. :)

Dixieland Dancer
04-15-2005, 12:51 PM
FROSTY PAWS!!!! Dixie and Dusty think they have died and gone to heaven when they get them!!!! Our local grocery store recently got them in Peanut Butter flavor too!!! Here's the proof how much they love them!!!!

Please mom... give it too us!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid154/p0d8efcdfbdfe8c0cb80ef5398be2ab16/f56f1a68.jpg

HEAVENLY DREAMS!!!!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid154/pb48cb997fdfffa7d68b72cb7e7717a7e/f56f1a61.jpg

slleipnir
04-15-2005, 02:00 PM
Can you buy them somewhere? I don't think they sell them here, I've never even heard of them :o I'm not much on making stuff either hahah :o

PJ's Mom
04-15-2005, 02:05 PM
As far as I know, they're not yet available in Canada. Of course, what do I know? I live in Texas. :D

pethop
04-15-2005, 03:37 PM
i got this a while ago, tried the version 2 once... but i am a horrible cook =b

version 1

32 oz. vanilla yogurt
1 mashed banana or one large jar of baby fruit
2 Tblsp. peanut butter
2 Tblsp. honey

Blend all together and freeze in either 3 oz. paper cups or ice cube trays. Microwave just a few seconds before serving.

version 2

1 ripe banana
4 oz fat free yogurt--vanilla or banana
2 oz water
put all ingredients in blender and puree...pour into ice cube trays or cut
down dixie cups...freeze

PJ's Mom
04-15-2005, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by pethop
i got this a while ago, tried the version 2 once... but i am a horrible cook =b

I don't believe that at all. :p

Vette
04-15-2005, 06:19 PM
Ive heard of them,, but dont think they sell them here.

slleipnir
04-15-2005, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by PJ's Mom
As far as I know, they're not yet available in Canada. Of course, what do I know? I live in Texas. :D

Canada sucks :rolleyes: :p