PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ?

CagneyDog
04-14-2005, 09:58 PM
Anyone else not like being away from home? ( I guess seperation anxiety would be the term)

I hate sleep overs, and school trips. I get so homesick

Or am I the only one :o :( ?

rizzy
04-14-2005, 10:10 PM
I am actually the opposite I love being away from home. But my good friend doesnt like being away from home either. My sister is also kind of that way, likes to be home. But for me I love being away from home.:)

Desert Arabian
04-14-2005, 10:21 PM
Love being away from home- I can't stand it at home- there is nothing to do. When I volunteer at horse camp I am gone from June- August....and I LOOOVE it! I am outside all day, surrounded by many special friends, get to be around horses all day every day- I stay active- I never get bored. I have only been homesick here and there- and that was because I really missed my comfy bed and nice warm shower (the beds and showers at camp aren't that nice)- LOL!

cocker_luva
04-14-2005, 11:03 PM
i like some trips, but id rather be somewhere familiar.

aly
04-14-2005, 11:27 PM
I HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE being away from home. It is so hard to fall asleep anywhere else and I get very nervous and anxious - even at my parents' house! :o

PJ's Mom
04-14-2005, 11:58 PM
I don't mind being away from home, but I can't sleep anywhere but in my own bed. The whole time we were in vegas, I didn't sleep for more than 2-3 hours per night. Probably why I got sick. ;)

wolfsoul
04-15-2005, 12:09 AM
I love being away from home. I find it alot easier sleeping somewhere different or unfamiliar. But I hate being away from my rats for more than a day.

gkristian
04-15-2005, 03:18 AM
well i don't mids short trips, but i don't like going on long one's because i miss Foxy, but is he come with me i don't mid at all

Maya & Inka's mommy
04-15-2005, 03:43 AM
I've always loved going away from home! I was only 15 when I went to England ALONE, to stay with an English family and learn more English! I had to get a train, AND the boat to cross the Channel!

chocolatepuppy
04-15-2005, 05:10 AM
I'm a homebody! :D

Kfamr
04-15-2005, 05:29 AM
I love being away, as long as my dogs are with me.

catnapper
04-15-2005, 07:23 AM
Heee hee, I m married and occasionally I have business that is in my mom's area so I spend the night there. I miss the monsters, hubby and the kids so much. I can;t sleep - just toss and turn because hubby's not snoring in my ear. You'd think no snoring is a good thing, but I miss it!

anna_66
04-15-2005, 07:30 AM
I love to go, but I love coming home equally as well:)

manda_moo87
04-15-2005, 09:32 AM
I get home sick.... :p

BitsyNaceyDog
04-15-2005, 12:20 PM
I HATE being away from home. We have 2 out of state weddings that we are suppose to go to this summer. Justin is in both of them. His cousin is getting married in Maryland and 2 weeks later his sister is getting married in Michigan. I decided that I'm not going to either of them. We both get soooo home sick every time we go away, even if it's just over night. Unfortunately Justin has to go, though he doesn't want to.

Logan
04-15-2005, 12:37 PM
Have to admit that I sleep better, away from my house, husband, child and furry/feathered ones.......was at my parent's house over last weekend and slept like a baby, for the first time in a long time. BUT, given the choice, I'd prefer to be at home, my own house. I've always been that way. Never enjoyed spend the night parties as a child, or trips to the beach or anywhere as a teenager. My parents never had to worry about a curfew because I was always ready to crawl into my own bed. I'm still the same way about that. Even if I don't sleep as well, I am ready and happy to crawl into bed beside my husband, every night! :)

Toby's my baby
04-15-2005, 03:26 PM
In the pole I said that I like to be away from home. But know that I think about it, I am really split between the two. I like to be at home when everyone is in a good mood (including me) and when it is nice out and I can play with my babies. On the OTHER hand, I also like to get away, just go to town and do what ever, go shopping and what-not.

Tollers-n-Dobes
04-15-2005, 03:32 PM
It depends on where I'm going and who I'm with.

Laura's Babies
04-15-2005, 04:03 PM
I reckon it better not bother me since my job requires me to be on that boat for 28 days at a time!