PDA

View Full Version : My First Cake Today!! (paw/vid)

sandragonfly
04-14-2005, 03:33 PM
hi all!

*meows* ahhh today is my special day! don't forget my brother, edges too! I sometimes gave our meowmie messages from him through my purrings because I rare purr LIKE him! edges, you're missed very much so hear to me, us -- soo.., living on this earth with my meowmie, (especially riding along with engines) for 356th day is never more than what I want! I'm an easy-going, fun and merciful with all of my furfelines, especially that goldie guy!! no no no, you don't know....we're like more than the "buddies", he's only one that understands me who wants a lot of soaky licks as long as I give him a lot of headbumpies! (actually buttbumpies too)...thank goodness his tongue isn't sandpapering my furs like I did to him... he thinks he's sooo funny turning his face away each time I licked his lips. hey guys, I gotta tell you one thing about my meowmie...please help her understand me! everytime she leaves out for whatever "errand" it is on blue post-its I see on wall all the time, I CRIED! she won't stop taking me away from the door, why can not she understand or SEE I "guarded" the door, pawed her knees with my meow song?? then somewhat she glibberished me in human words I don't understand and shook her head then put me down on the bed! *pouts*... I as a warrior princess to HER will never stop..humph! it's soooo cool when she takes me out for a spin (it GOTTA be in the car!!) or walking MY best friend (his name is crayola!) around the park... my favorite part is when meowmie's around here, she'd just (for no reason...I think *rolling eyes*) sit/lay down with me and talk all she want to me and I just naturally am soooo happy, I make sure my motor is turned on and kneading out my paws. also there's a few pictures of me as well.

whew, I better go and take a nap, those four wild little boys certainly have kept me exetremly busy. also before meowmie is coming back at around time from the pet store..ohh yeahh mouses!! strings!! ..my meowmie doesn't know I saw my name on her to-do list!! *snickers*
...*yawns* my day's going to be spoiled and can't wait to run off the grasses......zZZzzz!

http://tinypic.com/4h5sgx
sandpaper kisses and buttbumpies,
whispers

edit: "a happy film" removed..:( thanks catmandu for letting me know..

catmandu
04-14-2005, 05:54 PM
SORRY,BUT NOTHING COMES UP.THE PAGE,SAYS THAT IT IS NOT AVAILABLE.MEEEWW HOOO!!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos1085.jpg

sandragonfly
04-14-2005, 06:42 PM
soo I gotta find what's wrong with my film and try it again tomorrow, I'm running late for my class! (just got back from pet store, whispers is having fun with her lilac little mouses (better than 'mice') :D and few belling balls! she's kinda full from all chewy salmon treats I gave her, the best for her!) *zooms*