PDA

View Full Version : Kimico & Sultan's lives are in jeopardy

Stenograsaurus
01-16-2002, 09:42 AM
Available for adoption through
White Boxer Rescue
Kimico & Sultan

1/16/02 - Kimico & Sultan's lives are in jeopardy. Kimico the Keeshond and Sultan the Shetland Sheepdog are in desperate need of a home. Their owner has died. They have been lifelong companions. Kimico is 13 years old, and Sultan is 10 years old. They are spayed/neutered and up to date on vaccinations. They are good in the house and good with cats. We prefer that they not go to live with small children, as they will not be as tolerant at their ages. They are sweet and were spoiled by their previous owner.

If you are interested in adopting these dogs, please fill out an online application and e-mail the contact below. Include your full name, city, state, and these dogs' names in your e-mail.

White Boxer Rescue
For more information please contact:

Connie & Dan Domeracki - [email protected]

http://www.boxerrescue.com/images/kimico0102a.jpg
http://www.boxerrescue.com/images/sultan0102.jpg

Gio
01-17-2002, 05:57 AM
Poor babies, they must be so frightened after having lost their owner and finding themselves in strange surroundings. :( I wish I could take them, they don't deserve this at their age. I hope someone will adopt them soon.

sammi
01-17-2002, 10:46 AM
I hope they find a home soon. So sad that at their age they are homeless and have nobody to love them .

AdoreMyDogs
01-17-2002, 11:43 AM
There is so much sadness in their faces :( It absolutely breaks my heart :( I wish them the very best home to live out the rest of their lives.

tatsxxx11
01-17-2002, 03:01 PM
I agree with Leslie. Their sad faces have me in tears that won't stop. I hope and pray that these beautiful souls find the best forever home to live out their senior lives in. Thank you for trying to help them. How I wish I could give them all homes. I have a friend who does Sheltie rescue in S. New England, but not sure she could place the two together. I am sure they want to be placed together. Still, I will ask....

tatsxxx11
01-19-2002, 07:30 AM
Any news on Kimico and Sultan??? I can't get their precious, sad little faces out of my mind.

jackiesdaisy1935
01-19-2002, 01:55 PM
Of course I am praying those sweet babies will get adopted into a loving home. They do look sad and I agree their faces get implanted in your mind, and you think of them all the time. Please let us know if they have found a home.
Jackie

Sudilar
01-20-2002, 10:21 PM
I'm hoping they get adopted, too. They are so cute!

Stenograsaurus
01-22-2002, 11:47 AM
I've been on vacation. I left the 17th and have been unable to get on the internet until late Sunday night. Boy, talk about withdrawal!! I really missed this place. I checked the website (boxerrescue.com) and it seems that they are still there. I feel so bad for them. I'll let you know when there's an update on them. Fortunately they are at a rescue center and not a kill shelter.

tatsxxx11
01-22-2002, 12:21 PM
Thank God that these precious babies are not at a kill shelter. Please do keep us updated. My heart and mind have adopted them. I wish my home could...:( :(

tatsxxx11
01-31-2002, 07:56 PM
Have you heard any word on Kimico and Sultan. I get teary every time I see those haunting faces...

delidog
02-04-2002, 05:33 AM
any word on kimico and sultan??????

Stenograsaurus
02-04-2002, 08:54 AM
No word on them. When you go to the website, there is a section at top that states that the following dogs need your help most and these two are not in that section. The website is boxerrescue.com. I'll inform you if there is a change. It seems that some of the dogs are in foster care for a long time. At least one of the dogs has been in rescue since March of last year and a few of them have been in there since April. They will be coming on their one year anniversary in foster care. That's soooo sad.

delidog
02-05-2002, 05:50 AM
stenogosaurus...thanks...i feel so bad for those two....i hope they find a forever home soon:(

tatsxxx11
02-05-2002, 12:30 PM
Thanks Steno....How sad. Not much reason for celebrating that anniversary. But, as long as they are in foster homes, I pray they still may find their loving forever family.

Stenograsaurus
02-08-2002, 09:16 AM
Kimico and Sultan have been adopted!!!! I'm doing a happy dance now. They were adopted yesterday. :) :D :cool:

mruffruff
02-08-2002, 01:48 PM
Hooray!:D :D :D :D

That's wonderful news!

Mary

AdoreMyDogs
02-08-2002, 02:40 PM
I am thrilled at that news. Those lonely, heartbroken faces of theirs were haunting me. I could hardly stand it. They were so afraid and they just didn't understand. I am SO happy to hear that someone special saw those sad faces and decided to do something about it.

Yay!!! May their faces begin to show happiness again :)

lizbud
02-08-2002, 08:21 PM
Thanks Steno,

That is Wonderful News !!! I am so very Happy to
hear that these Beautiful Soulmates have found a
happy home at last. Thanks for the update. Liz.

delidog
02-22-2002, 06:39 AM
i am so glad that they got a forever home!!!!!!!!!! they were tugging at my heart strings!!!!have you heard how they are enjoying their new digs?????

Logan
02-22-2002, 07:18 AM
:D

ramanth
02-22-2002, 11:50 AM
Another happy ending! woohoo!!!