PDA

View Full Version : What is your dogs regestration name?????

gkristian
04-14-2005, 04:49 AM
on foxy's pedigree he is listed a "SHELMANNA CAVILIER." Every time i enter him in agility or obedience trials i have to write this name in.

Oggyflute
04-14-2005, 05:49 AM
Flute's is Gorgeous Flute. :) It had to start with a G, but we wanted to call her Flute, so she became Gorgeous Flute.:)

bsherman
04-14-2005, 06:22 AM
Tawny's is Gulga Pica Cleopatra, which in english means Golden Girls Cleopatra. Its Swedish or Danish, maybe, but she was such a tawny yellow like a lion we had to call her Tawny

GraciesMommy
04-14-2005, 06:46 AM
Since Gracie is a mix she is not registered but her full name is Phoebe Grace Graves

LKPike
04-14-2005, 08:32 AM
Jillian Darva Spot, Franks is Frankie Snowflake *something*, Les didn't change the last name on his papers :rolleyes: so hes stuck with his last owners, last name.

shutterbug0303
04-14-2005, 08:40 AM
Venus - Devil's Mighty Aphrodite

Skye - Willowrun's Evening Skye

The other two aren't registered...

IRescue452
04-14-2005, 08:42 AM
Pepper is Ms. Pepper Come 'ere

finn's mom
04-14-2005, 09:05 AM
Finn came with papers, but, I never sent them or registered him. I never thought about giving him a long name, although he has lots of nicknames that are longer than his name. ;)

PJ's Mom
04-14-2005, 09:06 AM
Bailey is "Get the kitty, Bailey" and Peej is "Wanna play laser, Peej"

:D

Peej is pure Cocker, but since he's only our pet, we didn't bother registering him. Bailey of course is a mix of something.

cali
04-14-2005, 09:13 AM
Happy is not reg. but her name is technicly Weskys Happy. Misty is not reg. either but her full name is mistletoe mischeif. Blair is registered and his name is "Weskys My Boyfriend Blair"

lute
04-14-2005, 09:15 AM
Magic's This Time Around

Suki Wingy
04-14-2005, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by shutterbug0303
Venus - Devil's Mighty Aphrodite

I LOVE that one!

KYS
04-14-2005, 09:56 AM
I love everybody's names. :)

Sheba is: Chai Kuma Sheba.
Rocky: Rockin my Heart.

binka_nugget
04-14-2005, 10:02 AM
Kai's breeder never sent the papers (I should start bugging him about it again). If he did, Kai would probably be "Satelier Back to Bed".

fritz03
04-14-2005, 10:15 AM
Fritz's registered name is Als Jr Macklin.Name comes from the breeder and our last name.His Father's name is Clio,King of Queen and his mother's name is Branchton's Snowball's Lily.All registered with the Canadian Kennel Club.We had fritz neutered since we didn't plan to show him and after that was done,we got his papers.

BitsyNaceyDog
04-14-2005, 12:32 PM
Bitsy came with papers, but we didn't send them in.
The other 4 are all rescues. I got Charlie when he was 2 and they told me he was registered, but I never got the papers. I didn't care if I had them or not, I wasn't breeding him, I had him neutered 3 days later.

Giselle
04-14-2005, 03:12 PM
NGA reg'd: EF's Adoralaura (still looking for siblings!!!!)
Lucky was BYBred so, nope. If I do get another dog, it'll probably be from Lois, so the kennel prefix would be Ai Kou. I also really like Windemere and Pleiku, but Pleiku is all the way in Rhode Island or somewhere.

sammy101
04-14-2005, 03:17 PM
mine are rescues/mutts so they cant be registered with anything.

they should have some kind of american mutt club or something like that:p

Shelteez2
04-14-2005, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by sammy101

they should have some kind of american mutt club or something like that:p

They do for people who want to compete in obedience with their mixed breeds.

Check out AMBOR (http://www.amborusa.org/)

Emily's registered name is just Emily Rose.

Clipse's is Kintara Tot'l Eclipse Bi Mystic

ChrisH
04-14-2005, 04:39 PM
Bob's is Cwm Mawr Jet.

cocker_luva
04-14-2005, 10:49 PM
Jesse's registration name in the AKC for conformation is Jessica James Bond.

GoldenRetrLuver
04-14-2005, 11:05 PM
Molly's registered name is Tuition's Mystic Molly.

Daisy's registered name is Julianne's Prancing Daisy.

I don't like either or their registered names, I don't know what I was thinking. :o

flamepony12
04-14-2005, 11:06 PM
I think it would be really cool to have registered names for your dogs ^_~

gemini9961
04-14-2005, 11:16 PM
Sadie is not AKC registered since Rat Terrier's have not been AKC accepted, she's UKC though. She doesn't have a long name though, just Sadie. But she does have a middle name. She's Sadie Ann and then Maggie is Maggie May. She's not registered, b/c she's a mutt.

cloverfdx
04-15-2005, 02:48 AM
Clover's is Four Legged Clover :o, i was young when i sent her papers away lol. Clover is an associate registered dog being a x breed, but needed to be registered for Obedience trials.

When i get around to it Elvis is going to be (Well was going to be)..... Elvis My King or what i thought of when he was a pup.... Flyin Elvis lol, i dont think i will use either of those names. Any suggestions?

cyber-sibes
04-15-2005, 10:38 PM
Star is registered as "Blue Moon Star"
Sherman is "Destiny's Raise the Bar"

and my RB rottie-mix got her own special long name, "Rosie Whitecross of the Black Clan" (she had a white cross on her chest)

LauraT7
04-15-2005, 11:50 PM
Fizz is

Pawnee Bonacres Ridin Shotgun -

she was from a co-operative breeding from two different kennels - thus the two kennel names "Pawnee" and "Bonacres" - we actually got her from Bonacres, who intended to breed her, but decided against it when she tested with a mild heart murmer.

We got her with the agreement that we would have her spayed and not breed her. Which is just fine with us, as she's a lovable sweetheart, and we're lucky to have her.

I don't know where 'Fizz' came from out of that - but we like it - it's different. she sure is a 'bubbly, happy' girl!

This photo is 'typical' of Fizz - tail up and prancing!

laura

Suki Wingy
04-15-2005, 11:58 PM
The horse I used to shareboard (in my sig) 's jockey club registered name is "I'm A Player" Because his dad is Fast Play. Fast Play's dad is thee Seattle Slew.

wolf_Q
04-16-2005, 12:02 AM
Nebo doesn't have papers so he doesn't have a registered name.

Reggie's is something along the lines of Royal Reginold I think. I don't know who in my family thought of that cheesiness.

I don't know if Sydney has papers or not.

bckrazy
04-16-2005, 01:18 AM
Gonzo isn't registered, his Mom was under limited registration, or something was messed up with her papers. His Sire was ABCA registered. I don't really care anyway, he won't be bred or shown. For BCCNC, his "registered" name is The Great Gonzo ;). . if/when I got a male boston terrier pup, I'd name him Fozzy and register him as *Prefix* Wocca Wocca Wocca. LMAO. its stupid, but I'm not into deep, meaningful show names. *is obsessed with the muppets*

OMGzz! shutterbug, I love Skye's name ^_~ its beautiful, and totally fits her.

Giselle
04-16-2005, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by cloverfdx
Clover's is Four Legged Clover :o, i was young when i sent her papers away lol. Clover is an associate registered dog being a x breed, but needed to be registered for Obedience trials.

When i get around to it Elvis is going to be (Well was going to be)..... Elvis My King or what i thought of when he was a pup.... Flyin Elvis lol, i dont think i will use either of those names. Any suggestions?

*Prefix*'s King of RockNRoll

senorita02
04-16-2005, 10:48 PM
Faces name is... FACE VON LUCIDO,
Senorita does not have a registered name.

Bigyummydog
04-16-2005, 11:00 PM
MAXIMUS isn't registered....but he would just be MAXIMUS....
you know...like 'CHER'...:p

....and btw....when do we get more FACE and RITA pics:rolleyes:
i just can't get enough of them....

PJ's Mom
04-16-2005, 11:26 PM
And lets see some Maximus pics while we're at it...ok? :p

Suki Wingy
04-17-2005, 02:11 PM
Oh! and if I have to register Niño for k9 sports, I think a good name would be:
"Everlasting Niño, once Ricardo";) :D
Ricardo because we suspect that the previous owners thought they were asking them id he was a girl or a boy instead of name, so we were saying different spanish names and right as my friend said Ricardo, he ran for a duck and knocked her off her roller blades, and she yelled, Retardo! So they she called him Retardo Ricardo!

cloverfdx
04-19-2005, 09:33 AM
*Prefix*'s King of RockNRoll
I like :D, thanks i will keep that in mind. I was also thinking something along the lines of "Jail House Rocker" :confused:.

ramanth
04-19-2005, 10:11 AM
Kia is a mix, so she doesn't have an official registered name.

But when she's in trouble, she'll hear KIA SOPHIA MARIA!!! ;) :D

RobiLee
04-19-2005, 11:00 AM
Katie's is Lady Katherine Lee

Tori's is Lady Victoria Rose

ParNone
04-19-2005, 11:20 AM
Oz is registered as Whizzer of Oz.

I haven't registered Gull, because I can't come up with anything cute to go with Gulliver yet. Anybody have any ideas, let me know.

Par...

Buddy Blaze Lover
04-19-2005, 02:17 PM
Blaze's actual registered name is just Buddy Blaze. Doesn't get more complex than that! lol:)

CarrieB
08-28-2005, 11:17 PM
My dog Buffy's registerd name was J-lo.. and my dog Willows name was bear.

LuckiLab03
08-29-2005, 12:19 AM
Riley's name is: Idlebrook's (her breeder) Life of Riley

GreyhoundDaddy
08-29-2005, 02:59 AM
Sequoia is Dutch Cheddar (http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?z=IA6O9r&d=dutch+cheddar)

and Icee is FTH Silver Moon (http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?d=FTH+Silver+Moon)

Savana_morgan
08-29-2005, 09:57 PM
Chloe- Chloe Riles Morgan Samoha
I call her chloe anne tho.

cyber-sibes
08-29-2005, 11:00 PM
Oz is registered as Whizzer of Oz. I haven't registered Gull, because I can't come up with anything cute to go with Gulliver yet. Anybody have any ideas, let me know.
I know, it's obvious, but I think Gulliver's Travels is cute, kind of goes with Whizzer of Oz, too

lv4dogs
08-30-2005, 08:53 AM
What beautiful names you pt'ers have!

Originally posted by bckrazy
For BCCNC, his "registered" name is The Great Gonzo ;).

I LOVE it, of course I'm a fan of the great gonzo (muppets) lol

Kaige's reg. name is: RisingStar's Bustin' Loose.

molucass
08-30-2005, 01:01 PM
Deebo's registered name is "Sir Deebo Jose' H---". The last one is my fiance's last name. :p
His dads name was Jose' so we decided to put that in there.

We couldn't really think of anything else, but I think its cute anyway.

Lobodeb
08-30-2005, 04:12 PM
Maggy isn't registered, but I call her Maggy Precious Pretty Puppy Princess Stinky Spoiled Angelface Changa Nose Bear. :D

dogzr#1
08-30-2005, 05:08 PM
None of my dogs are registered but they have a long name like that. Molly's is Princess Molly of Valhein. Another one for her is Good golly miss molly.

I haven't thought of any for Astra or Prince but I will try to make some up.

Astra is Bright Astra Northern Star (just made that one up)

Prince is Prince of Valhein.

Dixie Belle
08-31-2005, 07:06 AM
Belle: Dixie Belle
Missie: Missie Rose
Thor: Lord Thor of Thunder

bckrazy
08-31-2005, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by lv4dogs
I LOVE it, of course I'm a fan of the great gonzo (muppets) lol

heh, thanks! I LURVE the muppets!

I like Kaige's name!! I finally got the association with 'Cage' and 'Bustin Lose'! LOL

babyphat
08-16-2006, 12:49 AM
Hey guys. I just bought my puppy 2 months ago and I am in the process of filling out her AKC papers and i needed some ideas for her registration name. Her call name is "Chloe". I also would like help with coming up with a kennel name too. I know I want the kennel name and her registration name to have something to do with art because i am interested in art. It may also have something to do with her parents names one which is cannon gods property. I am also interested in flowers if that helps. PLEASE WRITE BACK ASAP if u have any ideas because this is my first time doing this and I have no clue!!!!!! I know that I wanna breed dogs in the future but i have no ideas for a kennel name or dog name. thanks for the help!

Crazy-Cat-Lover
08-16-2006, 02:50 AM
CoalValley's Bailey :)

CatLuvrs
08-16-2006, 07:10 AM
I am working on one for our puppy we will get her around Sept. 20th or so. Marissa and I like the name Ginger and Marissa said Gingerbread. Which I think is cute but need something to go with it. I am so not creative lol

AdoreMyDogs
08-16-2006, 12:43 PM
Kersey is registered with Mixed Breed Dog Clubs of America (MBDCA) and her registered name is: Gigi PawPaw Kersey

Boone's registered name is R&L's Handsome Boone of Someday Isle

zoomer
08-16-2006, 01:00 PM
None of my dogs are AKC registered. :)

Vela
08-16-2006, 01:40 PM
My dogs are AKC registered as Legendary's Sugar and Spice (Ginger), and Legendary's White Knight (Cracker).

Flatcoatluver
08-16-2006, 01:44 PM
T.j isn't registered, because I probally won't ever show him in agility.
Zoey's is Zoey Marie,that was what we registered her as when she was a puppy. Not very fancy right? I changed her middle name a while ago to May, because she was born in May.

Roxyluvsme13
08-16-2006, 03:27 PM
Lily is going to be TigerLily Princess, I was going to include the kennel name, but eh :P.

lv4dogs
08-16-2006, 03:29 PM
Lily is going to be TigerLily Princess, I was going to include the kennel name, but eh :P.

Don't you have to include the kennel name when you register? Or did you just mean were going to include the kennel name for others on PT to read?

lv4dogs
08-16-2006, 03:32 PM
heh, thanks! I LURVE the muppets!

I like Kaige's name!! I finally got the association with 'Cage' and 'Bustin Lose'! LOL

I must of missed this last time around.
You are not the only one, a LOT of people don't get the whole Kaige "cage" name until I tell them his reg. name. lol Makes sense though because I thought of that reg. name first, then picked a call name that was based/related to the reg. name. lol

Some other reg. names I WAS going to use:
Set Me Free
All Cooped Up

Roxyluvsme13
08-16-2006, 03:36 PM
Cage, Bustin Loose.. :confused: I'm so slow :p

BaileysMom
08-16-2006, 03:41 PM
Bailey I think is registered as Gizmo, I haven't registered him myself but if I did his name would be:

Key to My Heart

as one of the meanings of Bailey is bailiff or jailer.

Riptide
08-16-2006, 04:04 PM
Carly's was Maddmac's Anticipation

Pixie doesn't have one, but if she did it'd be Dynamutt's Kobalt Fire (I know she's not registered or anything, but it's fun to dream ^^)

binka_nugget
08-16-2006, 05:17 PM
I should find out soon if Kai's breeder decided to register Kai's litter or not.. if he doesn't (I have a feeling he won't), he'll be fined.. and I'll just get Kai's PEN number for obedience and agility. But if his breeder does register the (four year old!!) litter, he'll be registered as "Satelier's Fool in the Rain".

Kaedyn can't be registered but his full name is "OMD's Dazed and Confused".. OMD/Oh My Dog being my business's name.. it's just fun having a longer name. =P

I'm still trying to decide on my Belgian pup's names. If I decide to go with Nevaeh (heaven backwards), her registered name will be "Attra Dea's Stairway to Heaven". The other name I'm considering is Keeva. If I go with Keeva, her registered name will either be "Attra Dea's Bron Y Aur Stomp" or "Black Dog Zeppelin O'Attra Dea".

"Fool in the Rain", "Dazed and Confused", "Stairway to Heaven", "Bron Y Aur Stomp", and "Black Dog" are all Led Zeppelin songs. They all suit the dog perfectly.. except Bron Y Aur stomp. I just like the way it looks as a registered name. =P

wolfsoul
08-16-2006, 08:01 PM
Hey guys. I just bought my puppy 2 months ago and I am in the process of filling out her AKC papers and i needed some ideas for her registration name. Her call name is "Chloe". I also would like help with coming up with a kennel name too. I know I want the kennel name and her registration name to have something to do with art because i am interested in art. It may also have something to do with her parents names one which is cannon gods property. I am also interested in flowers if that helps. PLEASE WRITE BACK ASAP if u have any ideas because this is my first time doing this and I have no clue!!!!!! I know that I wanna breed dogs in the future but i have no ideas for a kennel name or dog name. thanks for the help!

Hm, art and flowers...

Field of Clover
Buttercup Bouquet
Iris n' Ivy
Rose Petal
Pretty as a Picture
Perfect Portrait
Mona Lisa Smile
Paint me a Picture
Artsy Fartsy
Paint by Numbers

Her kennel name is the name of the kennel she came from, not the name of your kennel.

wolfsoul
08-16-2006, 08:07 PM
Visa is Attra Dea's Credit Approved.
Candy is Eclat De'Toile's Trick or Treat
Not sure what I want to name my pup yet...Here are some ideas:
AttraDea DaretoDreamO'Uniquity "Dare"
Attra Dea's Moonlight Sonata "Rhythm"
AttraDea's Dancin' With Myself "Solo"
Attra Dea's Melodic Uniquity "Lyric" Which I think is too girly..

I dunno yet, I think I'd like to have my kennel name in there though.

Bronx'sBower
08-16-2006, 09:00 PM
Bower isn't registered because he's a mix but we like to think of his "full" name as Bronx's Bower-because if it weren't for Bronxy we would never have gotten to rescue this sweet boy.

RedyreRotties
08-17-2006, 07:31 AM
My latest is U-CH Eternal Moon Finders Keepers, RN TT CGC, called Penny.

As a puppy she was to go to someone else, who backed out at the 11th hour. Their bad decision, my good luck.

lv4dogs
08-17-2006, 08:22 AM
I take it Visa's litter will be themed after music?? :D

*LabLoverKEB*
08-17-2006, 04:42 PM
Lovely Rita Lynn 'Rita'