PDA

View Full Version : Pixel discovers the fish tank!

LauraT7
04-14-2005, 12:45 AM
I had some cute photos of Pixel checking out the fish tank - but they won't let me post them = says they're too big? (even as an attachement they are too big)

is there a thread somewhere that explains in 'simple' english how to re-size and post photos ?

meanwhile, you can see them at :

http://www.imagestation.com/album/index.html?id=2130065409

Poor Pixel is feeling really abused by mom tonite, because i will NOT let him outside. He got 'snipped' today, and when I brought him home, he was still woozy from the anesthesia. he was stumbling around like a drunk, so I got him a litter box and kept him in Jon's room so that the dog wouldn't bother him. he would 'pee' in the litter box, but he really, REALLY did NOT want to do his business in there! LOL!

He kept hanging out by the garage door until I moved the litter box right by the door - and he finally used it. then he tried to dump most of the litter out trying to 'bury' it. He seemed happier when I scooped it out right away and put it outside in the garbage.

But he's bored, and still a little peeved that I won't let him outside. It's almost 12:30 pm here, and usually he's back in the house for the night by this time - even though he's pretty steady on his feet - I'm not letting him back out until daylight - when all the feral cats have found a place to hide for the day, and no one will bother him.
So I pulled a table up in front of the fish tank to 'entertain' him for awhile!

He seems to especially like the eel!

Laura

catnapper
04-14-2005, 06:49 AM
What picture programs do you have on your computer? If you only have Paint, you can resize them by going up to 'Image' then to "Strech/Skew' then entering a number in the percentage boxes. Just make sure whatever you enter in one box is the same number in the other box, otherwise the picture might look long and skinny.

Now, onto the pictures! What a cute kitty! I remember when we had a fish tank. Pouncer loved it. But he thought it was an interactive game, and discovered ways into the tank that most kitties would never have. Needless to say, all the fishies died one by one from him poking at them. We no longer have a fish tank.

sirrahbed
04-14-2005, 08:14 AM
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid164/p83818ecde97051d05bdb1d6d48c36697/f47935e9.jpg
Usually, Imagestation resizes the pictures automatically. I have tried doing it above.

Pixel looks so cute enjoying the fish tank - and also in the other pictures sleeping and cozy!:)

Looks like the picture is working. I right clicked on the regular sized picture, copied the info at "properties" and then pasted it here into IMG tags. Maybe try it again?

catmandu
04-14-2005, 07:56 PM
HMMMMM! SEA FOOD,AND BOY,MMM,IS IT EVERY FRESH! I WONDER,IF MY MEOWMIE,IS GOING,TO BUY,ME,THE RONCO FISHING MAGICIAN?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos1084.jpg

Laura's Babies
04-14-2005, 09:42 PM
He really is "studying" his subjects/dinner?, isn't he??