PDA

View Full Version : I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO angry right now!!!!!

luckies4me
04-13-2005, 08:56 PM
OMG I am about to smash something! :mad: :mad: :mad: So I just found out that my best friend of 10 years has had MY DOG this whole entire time!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: MY dog. Pooka, the chihuahua I RESCUED from an abusive home, that I loved, that I CRIED for MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS and posted flyers for years!!! I can't type anymore. I am at a loss for words right now!

Bigyummydog
04-13-2005, 09:00 PM
i'm so sorry :( :( :( .......i don't know what to tell you :( :( :(

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

finn's mom
04-13-2005, 09:02 PM
Oh, my gosh. That's awful. :(

luckies4me
04-13-2005, 09:05 PM
No you don't understand. He helped me put up flyers.....he hid this from me for years! This whole time I thought she was dead. How in the **** can someone steal your dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!:( :( :(

pethop
04-13-2005, 09:12 PM
that's very sad :( :( :( ... are you sure that is your dog?

luckies4me
04-13-2005, 09:19 PM
I am positive! 100%! I have pictures. I won't even get into how I found out. I'll write all that later. If you search for Pooka, you will see how I described her and her crooked tail and everything. I am crying so bad right now. I just called my stepdad. I am attaching a picture of her. They aren't even cutting her nails and you can see her bad feetm like they have always been. :( This is MY DOG!

luckies4me
04-13-2005, 09:20 PM
Do you see how old she is? I thought this whole time she was dead. I adopted her when she was between 6-8 years old. Her old owners used to beat her with skateboards.

sammy101
04-13-2005, 09:22 PM
:eek: :( how awful:( i dont even know what to say!I dont know how someone could do something like this:mad: :mad: :mad:

LuckiLab03
04-13-2005, 09:22 PM
go steal her back!! she's your dog. if he's your friend he should give her back to you, if not punch him, take the dog and run.

I sure hope you get her back!!!!!!

luckies4me
04-13-2005, 09:23 PM
Look, I made this picture bigger. You can see her ears as when I had her she had a fungal infection and her ears were really scabby and bad, aned her cooked tail. I know people here have heard me talk about her.

flamepony12
04-13-2005, 09:28 PM
!!:(:mad: Are you getting her back?? :(:mad::eek:

Karen
04-13-2005, 09:29 PM
That would be the end of that friendship as far as I am concerned. Write a letter, demand an explanation.

luckies4me
04-13-2005, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by luckilab03
go steal her back!! she's your dog. if he's your friend he should give her back to you, if not punch him, take the dog and run.

I sure hope you get her back!!!!!!

:( I was 18 when she was "stolen" from our patio in Anaheim California. :( He had her this whole time and never told me. God, you don't understand. She was my pride and joy, she meant everything to me. :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

luckies4me
04-13-2005, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by Karen
That would be the end of that friendship as far as I am concerned. Write a letter, demand an explanation.

I jsut talked to my bf and he said I shouldn't do anything about it. Stupid jerk.

LuvGold00
Go get that dog back! I would be soooooooo mad. Can you take legal action? I would, what a rotten person!

luckies4me
and you see her nails? She hates having them trimmed.

luckies4me
04-13-2005, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by SunKissedGoldens
Go get that dog back! I would be soooooooo mad. Can you take legal action? I would, what a rotten person!

I don't klnow, can I? They live in California and I'm in Oregon now. I don't know what ti do. I am scared to even call him and ask why he lied to me for so long.

flamepony12
04-13-2005, 09:38 PM
I REALLY hope you can get her back!! She is YOUR dog, and you deserve to have her back in your arms again!!! I know I would be REALLY mad!! I would call him and give him a piece of my mind!!!!!!!!!!!! :(:(:(

luckies4me
04-13-2005, 09:42 PM
I just texted him this on his phone:

Do me a favor and NEVER EVER EVER speak to me again. I hope you rot in hell for ALL of eternity!!!

flamepony12
04-13-2005, 09:43 PM
:D hehe, nice message :p

Did you say anything about the dog? (you've got me all anxious here!)

finn's mom
04-13-2005, 09:43 PM
Does he know that you know about the dog?

luckies4me
04-13-2005, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by finn's mom
Does he know that you know about the dog?

Not yet, but he will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

finn's mom
04-13-2005, 09:47 PM
That's crazy. But, honestly, with the things that my "friends" have been doing and saying to me lately (the main reason I left Texas), I am unfortunately not surprised that someone is capable of doing something that horrid. But, I'm truly sorry that you had to find out about what kind of person he really is in such a way. And, the dog isn't safe there? He isn't taking care of her? :(

luckies4me
04-13-2005, 09:50 PM
No she isn't safe at all! She is there with my ex boyfriend who tried to kill me and used to beat my dogs all the time! God I wish my mom would get on here. She could explain more. Anyone live near Whiittier California?

I'm going to call the Whittier police and see what I can do.

luckies4me
04-13-2005, 09:50 PM
AND he is 33 years old. He should know better! To think this whole time I thought she was dead, and she hasn't been and I cried so many tears for her!

Bigyummydog
04-13-2005, 09:52 PM
you wanna take MAXIMUS with you....maybe we can get him to bite
him in the ***!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

luckies4me
04-13-2005, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by Bigyummydog
you wanna take MAXIMUS with you....maybe we can get him to bite
him in the ***!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I wish!

luckies4me
04-13-2005, 09:55 PM
I can't call right now. :( My roomate is on the phone and won't get off!:mad: :( :(

flamepony12
04-13-2005, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by luckies4me
Anyone live near Whiittier California?

I live near Whittier... my cousins live there. It's only an hour away from my house!

Bigyummydog
04-13-2005, 09:57 PM
i was just in west covina, this last december :( :( :( :(
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

i'm so sorry i can't help....:(

LuvGold00
04-13-2005, 09:58 PM
What a horrible situation! I would drive there and steal her back....see how he likes it! :mad: :mad: :mad:

luckies4me
04-13-2005, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by flamepony12
I live near Whittier... my cousins live there. It's only an hour away from my house!

I should just go break in. Urrrgh I'm so mad and sad and frustrated right now it's eating me alive!

luckies4me
04-13-2005, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by SunKissedGoldens
What a horrible situation! I would drive there and steal her back....see how he likes it! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I don't drive. :( I'm thinking of just going there in July when I go to the pet talk meeting and taking my ex bf with me. He's an LA PD.

flamepony12
04-13-2005, 10:02 PM
I should just go break in. Urrrgh I'm so mad and sad and frustrated right now it's eating me alive!

Sorry you're so far away... I wish there was something I could do to help! :(:(

Tweety_Pie
04-13-2005, 10:05 PM
:mad: I would be darn right pi$*ed of too!:mad:

whatever you do, no matter how mad you are.. don't send him text messages because he could try and hold that against you when you call the police. When you think you are cooled off a little you should call him and explain how you feel, and ask for the dog back and if he says no..just "agree" and right away call the police..and hopefully they can get you Pooka back because that is stealing. I hope you can get her back!!:(

luckies4me
04-13-2005, 10:09 PM
I'm not worried at all. His brother tried to kill me and has a felony. I'm not worried what cops would think of me in the least, and since now I KNOW he took my dog his brother was in violation of the restraining order. $10,000 fine!

flamepony12
04-13-2005, 10:10 PM
How did he get ahold of the dog in the first place without you noticing? :(

Tweety_Pie
04-13-2005, 10:13 PM
aww Cass, this really has to suck for you..HIS BROTHER TRIED TO KILL YOU!?!:eek::(

I really hope you can find a way to get Pooka back!

finn's mom
04-13-2005, 10:14 PM
Is there something about possession being half the law? I may be saying that incorrectly....but, I thought I remembered hearing somewhere that in some instances, if someone has possession of something, it's theirs. I dunno...I could be way off.

luckies4me
04-13-2005, 10:16 PM
Is there something about possession being half the law? I may be saying that incorrectly....but, I thought I remembered hearing somewhere that in some instances, if someone has possession of something, it's theirs. I dunno...I could be way off.

Not only does he have my dog but I've had my baby pictures at his house for years that he won't give back.

pethop
04-13-2005, 10:16 PM
I am pretty sure you can settle this in court if you want to... i've seen similar cases on courtTV :D

luckies4me
04-13-2005, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by Tweety_Pie
aww Cass, this really has to suck for you..HIS BROTHER TRIED TO KILL YOU!?!:eek::(

I really hope you can find a way to get Pooka back!

I'm just gonna type out the whole story after I have a cigarette and calm down. There goes quitting! :rolleyes:

Bigyummydog
04-13-2005, 10:17 PM
i think it's nine tenths :confused: ...yah! if POOKA somehow
ends up in your poss.....well ?

luckies4me
04-13-2005, 10:18 PM
I'm confused, If they stole her why would they be allowed to keep her?:(

luckies4me
04-13-2005, 10:19 PM
I HATE my roomate! He's been on the phone for 3 hours and won't get off! :mad:

flamepony12
04-13-2005, 10:20 PM
pressing the hang up button on the phone cradle always works!! :D hehe, just kidding ;)

finn's mom
04-13-2005, 10:20 PM
I don't know much about the law, but, I just remember hearing that phrase somewhere. How would you prove she was hers and that you didn't just give her to him? I hope this all works out for the best, whatever is best for the dog. :( The whole thing is just crappy. This guy's your best friend, and, he won't even give you photos back?

luckies4me
04-13-2005, 10:22 PM
No my ex bf is his brother, and he won't give me my things back and I know he is the one that stole my dog, but his brother is hiding it from me this whole time!

Oh I can most definitely prove she is mine. I still have her adoption papers, vet stuff everything!

finn's mom
04-13-2005, 10:22 PM
Your roommate won't even get off the phone knowing the situation? Geez, no offense, but, you know some rude people. Do you have change or anything? I've been without a cell phone for over a year, and, I know how much a pain it is to use a payphone, but, it might be the best thing to do right now.

luckies4me
04-13-2005, 10:24 PM
Yes, he's talking to his girlfriend, blah blah blah. :rolleyes: No one even cares what's happening, not even my bf! I have change but considering it's hailing and pouring rain outside and I don't have an umbrella I'd rather wait.

finn's mom
04-13-2005, 10:25 PM
Ah, well, good luck with that situation. I just hope the dog is not in any danger. :(

flamepony12
04-13-2005, 10:25 PM
Ah, well, good luck with that situation. I just hope the dog is not in any danger. :(

ditto... :(

aly
04-13-2005, 10:32 PM
Cass,

I may be too late, but don't let him know you know about Pooka. You need to get back on his good side somehow. Then you can "visit" them later and steal her back. It would probably have to be a surprise visit though because if they knew you were coming, they'd hide the dog for sure. You just probably don't want to make them mad or you might not ever see her again.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer kinda thing :(

I hope it all works out.

luckies4me
04-13-2005, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by aly
Cass,

I may be too late, but don't let him know you know about Pooka. You need to get back on his good side somehow. Then you can "visit" them later and steal her back. It would probably have to be a surprise visit though because if they knew you were coming, they'd hide the dog for sure. You just probably don't want to make them mad or you might not ever see her again.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer kinda thing :(

I hope it all works out.

Well I don't ever go to their house because my ex still lives there, and his family does not know I talk to his brother (best friend). I'm thinking of just taking the police over there with me in July. or driving down there soonre if I can convince my bf to take me. I haven't told him anything yet, thank god. I need a plan first.

PJ's Mom
04-13-2005, 10:39 PM
The only advice I can give you is don't do anything when you're this angry. You'll only regret your actions later.

You're in a sad situation and I wish you the best of luck.

shais_mom
04-13-2005, 11:23 PM
what a horrible story Cass.
Sounds like you need a new roomate and a new boyfriend, if neither of them care enough to help you. I am just worried that July will be too late to do anything.

IRescue452
04-13-2005, 11:30 PM
I would steal her back, I'm sure they don't keep an eye on her that good. Is she safe if he knows that you found out? Are you safe?

luckies4me
04-13-2005, 11:32 PM
I had to tell him. I couldn't hold it in any longer.

"rr7146543255: hold on
rr7146543255: would u like to talk about it?
Luckies4me2: what is there to talk about? How you lied to me for 6 years
rr7146543255: do u want to talk about it so that i can tell u the details? (sorry to be slow in response, i'm on my cell in weak signal)
Luckies4me2: I WANT MY DOG BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Luckies4me2: tell me why right now. Why did you lie to me.
rr7146543255: i am more than happy to tell u why. but it sure cannot all be said on IM. Trust me...its too much.
rr7146543255: so tell me, how did u find out that my mom has had her?"

Feel free to send him an im!

luckies4me
04-13-2005, 11:33 PM
rr7146543255: there is so much that u NEED to know. And Yes, GEORGE has the most to do with it. My mom. as caring as she is, watched over her not knowing that she would be here this long. There Is So Much U Need To Know.

luckies4me
04-13-2005, 11:34 PM
.,and there are good reasons why i didnt want to tell u. Reasons That I Think U Would Understand.

I'd really like to know what those reasons are!
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

LuckiLab03
04-13-2005, 11:41 PM
:( I was 18 when she was "stolen" from our patio in Anaheim California. :( He had her this whole time and never told me. God, you don't understand. She was my pride and joy, she meant everything to me. :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

By saying that I didn't mean to come off as I didn't understand.. OF COURSE I DO!! And it insults me that you would say that. Both of my dogs mean everything in the universe to me. I've been crying everyday since I lost my last dog at 7. If someone took either of them I would do ANYTHING to get them back. I would do whatever I could, I wouldn't be sitting at the computer, I'd be knocking their door down all night. THATS how much I understand.

luckies4me
04-13-2005, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by luckilab03
By saying that I didn't mean to come off as I didn't understand.. OF COURSE I DO!! And it insults me that you would say that. Both of my dogs mean everything in the universe to me. I've been crying everyday since I lost my last dog at 7. If someone took either of them I would do ANYTHING to get them back. I would do whatever I could, I wouldn't be sitting at the computer, I'd be knocking their door down all night. THATS how much I understand.

That wasn't directed at you...

And I can't really go known their door down considering we're both in different states, and his brother tried to kill me. It's not a safe situation.

LuckiLab03
04-13-2005, 11:54 PM
I definitely think we all understand.. or else we wouldn't be here, trying to help you. We'll do everything we can to help you get your baby back :(

But yeah, I would try to get the cops involved. If your bf is a police officer wouldn't he know what action you could take? Just wait for now and see what he has to say, maybe you can somehow hold that against him..? It sounds like he's going to lie the way he keeps building up how much you "need to know".. there shouldn't be that much to say. He STOLE your dog, period.

Other than that, I agree with everybody else, try not to get too worked up when you're talking to him or he might freak out and give the dog away or something. I don't know him or anything, but I'd just be careful around him.

lute
04-14-2005, 09:28 AM
he stole her from you.....steal her back!

i just can't believe a FREIND would steal your dog. dog's are like our kids!

luckies4me
04-14-2005, 01:12 PM
Well he didn't steal her, my ex boyfriend did and I can't exactly go there and steal her back, because chances are he'd try killing me again. I talked to his brother (my supposedly best friend and the one that hid this from me) on the phone this morning. I'm getting her back no matter what. I WILL get her back. I am going to make another post about getting her back right now. I need help!

lizbud
04-19-2005, 12:48 PM
Any news yet? Any closer to getting your dog?

LuckyIrish
04-19-2005, 02:26 PM
If I was your bf, I would go over there and knock him out. And take Pooka back for you. (You'll love me forever wont you?)
Go for it, get her back. If she means that much to you in your heart, make that heart grow bigger and win Pooka's heart back to yours. Go now, while its still good. Why not have an officer get Pooka for you? Report your best friend. Thats illegal to steal a pet. Expectually that vulerable.

LuckyIrish
04-19-2005, 02:28 PM
Plus if that person is going to kill you, you have proof that he has threaten you. So Go for it. Report it. Just say you were missing you dog for about 3 days, and you just saw it in your best friend's yard doing its business and was hurried to be carried back in. You have pictures and proof. Go for it.

luckies4me
04-19-2005, 07:56 PM
I am NOT risking my personal safety, sorry. I have a small child and he doesn't need his mom winding up dead. It is NOT my friend who stole my dog, I want to make that clear. It is my ex boyfriend, which is his brother. Though I am upset at the fact that his brother (my friend) has hidden this from me for 6 years. Yes, I will get my dog back but I am not going to jeopordize my life in the process. My friend is helping me get my dog back. He is currently in San Francisco or something and will call me when he gets back to Whittier. I can't just leave on a whim to another state, prance up there and demand for my dog back. It doesn't work that way. Please think logically.

MsMini
04-19-2005, 09:33 PM
Good luck. I hope you get her back home with you .:)

moosmom
04-19-2005, 09:53 PM
Cass,

I just read through this whole thread and all I can say is WOW!! The first thing you need to do is calm down. I know, easier said than done.

I'd call the police wherever Pooka is. Fax them all the paperwork you have on her. Your ex's brother is in possession of stolen goods. All they have to do is go over there with the paperwork, get the dog back and arrest him. Hopefully he'll be in violation of probation and his sorry a$$ will be hauled off to court.

Hugs to you chickie. Please keep us posted!

luckies4me
04-19-2005, 10:50 PM
Well he isn't the one who took Pooka, it was my ex, so I don't think they could do anything to him? :confused: He is going to help me get her back though as soon as he is back in Whittier. I already have an appointment scheduled at the vet clinic for a full medical exam for next month. :) If he can get her back for me, I'd rather do it that way instead of dragging this thing out by going to court etc. I'll definitely keep you posted though! I just can't wait to have her back. Oh my, you guys are going to be bombarded with photos! :p

flamepony12
04-19-2005, 10:54 PM
So it's official? you're getting her back? you have a train? how exciting! best of luck! :)

Devon

luckies4me
04-19-2005, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by flamepony12
So it's official? you're getting her back? you have a train? how exciting! best of luck! :)

Devon

Well I know I am getting her back when he gets back, and then I can set up a train since he is out of town, or this might give me an excuse to take a vacation. :p