PDA

View Full Version : Katie!!

flamepony12
04-13-2005, 08:36 PM
Your PM box is full!!!

to answer your first PM about the set, I am currently working on one for Kara, but I'll make one for you too and I'll let you know when I'm ready to start it. :)

to answer your second PM about the contest, Would you like to make the voting section or do you want me to do it? any way is fine with me! If you want to do it, after we get all the entries I will send the pics to you. Let me know, and empty your PM box while your at it! ;)

Buddy Blaze Lover
04-14-2005, 10:44 AM
Whoops...sorry!:rolleyes: Just let me know when you can make my siggies...thanks, and take your time!!;) I was going to do the voting and polls and such, but if you want to do it, you can! I'd love to do it though, if you don't mind!;)

PJ's Mom
04-14-2005, 10:53 AM
I feel like I'm eavesdropping. :D

flamepony12
04-14-2005, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by Buddy Blaze Lover
Whoops...sorry!:rolleyes: Just let me know when you can make my siggies...thanks, and take your time!!;) I was going to do the voting and polls and such, but if you want to do it, you can! I'd love to do it though, if you don't mind!;)

I'm ready, just send the pics! :)

You can do the polls! :) I'll send you all the pics after the deadline! (after I get all the entries) ^_^

LOL, PJ'sMom ;)