PDA

View Full Version : Which commandment is this???

RICHARD
04-13-2005, 06:17 PM
Robber stole bibles at knifepoint

A man has been arrested in Brazil for robbing two bibles from a priest at knifepoint.

The 18-year-old threatened Francisco Eloi de Souza with a butter knife, reports Terra Noticias Populares.

He stole the two bibles, which the priest had just bought, before fleeing on foot through the streets of Boa Viagem.

But the priest alerted a nearby policeman who quickly caught up with the robber and arrested him.

A police spokesman said: "This is the weirdest robbery I have ever heard of."

-------------------------------------------

Hell has a special place for this chap!!:rolleyes:

janelle
04-14-2005, 02:04 AM
Let him have them. He needs them. LOL

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-14-2005, 10:25 AM
Sounds like that guy in Atlanta - can't remember his name - that is on trial for the Olympic bombing and a few abortion clinic bombings. He feels abortion is murder and should be outlawed.....but it's ok for him to bomb the clinics - and murder two people in the process. It's like they twist the words of the bible around to suit their own needs and really dont' have a clue what it means to be a real christian. :rolleyes:

tortuga55
04-14-2005, 11:57 AM
Thats sad. My church raises money to buy bibles for prosecuted christians and it costs about 5 dollars for a complete bible, in their language. That priest should be helping people, the guy never should of had to steal the bibles to get one. And turn him in, how mean. I probably would have given him the bibles asked him if he needed more and gotten him some.

janelle
04-20-2005, 01:54 AM
The priest probably did help him after he got a chance to talk to him. LOL they had to catch him first.

mina'smomma
04-20-2005, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by RICHARD

Hell has a special place for this chap!!:rolleyes:

Yeah as a manager just underneath Lucias

Lady's Human
04-20-2005, 12:06 PM
Chances are he wasn't stealing the bibles to get bibles. More than likely he was stealing them to sell later.

catland
04-20-2005, 04:19 PM
a BUTTER knife?:rolleyes: :eek:

what's wrong, he didn't have a spoon?:p