PDA

View Full Version : Thank you!!!!

jennifert
01-15-2002, 09:44 PM
First, thanks to everyone who has listened and/or offered advice to help me raise a happy healthy Duncan! I thought I knew a lot about dogs but I've learned so much more since I've joined Pet Talk! Everyday it seems he does something and I think to myself: "Is that normal?" or "What should I do about that?" or "Am I a bad mom?" Coming here has helped ease my mind and make raising a large, headstrong, rescue pup much much easier!!! :)

Thanks to everyone also for supporting a safe, supportive place to go when everything else seems to be going wrong! You don't even know how often I have come here just to skim the posts and remember that people are good!

(This should have gone under General! (Sorry!) I had another question to ask but I got sidetracked...

AdoreMyDogs
01-16-2002, 05:39 AM
Jennifer,

Although I have not posted any advice for you because I didn't feel confindent enough that I had an answer for your questions, I have very much enjoyed getting to know you and Duncan. You are a really great part of PT and I so much enjoy reading your posts.

Leslie & Graham