PDA

View Full Version : Bubble....chilling out!!!

Mad Mags Moo
04-13-2005, 11:36 AM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41/madmagsmoo/bubssnoozing.jpg

catmandu
04-13-2005, 11:44 AM
Bubble,ceratinly,is a Chilled Out Cat,and that is nice,of you,to make space,for Bubble,on the Bookcase!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos1071.jpg

Mad Mags Moo
04-13-2005, 11:50 AM
Well it saved having the books knocked off so that our highness could get comfortable!!!!:D

catnapper
04-13-2005, 12:40 PM
:D Pouncer and Allen kept knocking things off my shelf until I decided to empty it of everything and upholster the shelf... then it sat unoccupied for many months :rolleyes:

kimlovescats
04-13-2005, 01:01 PM
Now that's one COMFY kitty!;)

Laura's Babies
04-13-2005, 01:25 PM
CATS RULE!.........(the houses they live in :D )

Conversation.."Hay, where did you put that book I was reading when you cleaned up"

Answer: Did you look under "CATS"?

jenluckenbach
04-13-2005, 02:00 PM
That sure is one comfy (spoiled) cat. :D

Mad Mags Moo
04-13-2005, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by Laura's Babies
CATS RULE!.........(the houses they live in :D )

Conversation.."Hay, where did you put that book I was reading when you cleaned up"

Answer: Did you look under "CATS"?

LOL LOL LOL:D

Prairie Purrs
04-13-2005, 03:00 PM
Non-cat people fill their shelves with books and knick-knacks. Cat people put blankets and cushions on at least some of their shelves (and frequently add shelves just for the cats). :D

Kisses to pretty Bubble! :D

Mad Mags Moo
04-13-2005, 03:09 PM
Bubble appreciates all the fuss.....she sometimes feels left out as her big sis gets all the attention cos she is an orangey!!! She is a typical tortie....don't think her brain fires on all cylinders!!!!;)

slick
04-13-2005, 03:09 PM
Just love that Bubble Bookshelf. :D

I have a shelf in my linen closet that is designated for cat napping.

Mad Mags Moo
04-13-2005, 03:21 PM
Bubble is a little minx!! She is now in the bathroom with my husband....and is giving him a bollocking cos he was too slow to sit down on the toilet so that she could have a lap!!!!!:D :D :D LOL sorry that was probably too much information!! She wont sit on a lap in the normal settings...ie on the sofa or a seat...no no no she has to wait till you are on the toilet...then you are a good lap!!!!!:rolleyes: VERY BIZARRE!!!!!!

RedHedd
04-13-2005, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by Mad Mags Moo
Bubble is a little minx!! She is now in the bathroom with my husband....and is giving him a bollocking cos he was too slow to sit down on the toilet so that she could have a lap!!!!!:D :D :D LOL sorry that was probably too much information!! She wont sit on a lap in the normal settings...ie on the sofa or a seat...no no no she has to wait till you are on the toilet...then you are a good lap!!!!!:rolleyes: VERY BIZARRE!!!!!! Not bizarre at all, in fact that's very normal for cats - we've had MANY threads here on PT about our cats' "bathroom habits" :D no closed doors in my house!

Mad Mags Moo
04-13-2005, 03:40 PM
Bubble telling me to GO AWAY!!!! Evil look!!!;)

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41/madmagsmoo/bubs2.jpg

RICHARD
04-13-2005, 07:18 PM
Two ways of looking a this....

1) Neat shelves...some extra storage space!!!!

2) Hey what a great dual purpose purchase, storage space and a place for the cat to sleep!!!

:D