PDA

View Full Version : Spoke with iloverat (Bobbi) by phone!

kimlovescats
04-13-2005, 10:52 AM
Sweet Bobbi called me this morning! Her computer is on the blink again and she is seriously missing all of her PT friends! Her hubby is the "geek" of the family, but is out of town for an extended period.

Bobbi has some exciting news! She adopted a former street smart little girl kitty, who she has named Lydia!!! Lydia had a health check and is approximately 9 months old! She is a medium haired tuxie!!!:eek: Bobbi was having some concerns about the introduction of Lydia with Miss Briggs. Seems Briggs is very passive and so Lydia seems to think she can come in and boss her around!:eek: I gave Bobbi a few things to try, everyone PLEASE send prayers that the adjustment period will soon be over, and everyone will be happy and settled soon!;)

Bobbi assured me that as soon as her computer is fixed, she will be posting pics! So, whiners ... just hold your breaths!!!

:D

catnapper
04-13-2005, 10:55 AM
How exciting for you to talk to another PTer! Sorry to hear her computer is sick, but thrilled to hear we have another PT kitty to meet!

catmandu
04-13-2005, 11:03 AM
I pray,that Lydias adjustment,with Miss Briggs,goes as well as Scrappy 2s did,with the Found Cat.In really,less than a week out,she has settled in,very well.and we hope,that Bobboi,is soon back,on line,and once gain,a part,of Our Community,of Cat Lovers!!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos1076.jpg

jenluckenbach
04-13-2005, 02:06 PM
Bad news about the computer, but GREAT news about the new kittie!