PDA

View Full Version : My little lovemuffins!

Glacier
04-12-2005, 10:28 PM
Glacier (the meezer mix) & Pete (the ginger tabby)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/new%20camera%20cats/g_p.jpg
These two are the best of friends. If I want to see Glacier alone, I have to lock Pete out of the room. He can't stand to be away from his best buddy.

Pete was a sickly little kitten when he came to live with us. At that point, Glacier was a spoiled only child, about a year old. Pete was born to a barn cat who fell victim to a coyote when her litter was about 3 weeks old. Pete came home with me and was bottlefed and thrived in time. Glacier does not know he is a neutered male. To this day, he lets Pete nurse on his paws. When Pete had to go away for his PU surgery, Glacier was beside himself. I expected some hissing and a difficulty reintroducing Pete when he finally got to come home. Instead, Glacier let out a meow of delight and immediately started to groom Pete's head!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/Old%20stuff/glacierandpete.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/Cats/comfy_20396842.jpg
It's love in it's purest form!:)

NATRAH
04-13-2005, 02:31 AM
I love cuddles kitty.
so sweets and both kitty are stunning.

Barbara
04-13-2005, 02:39 AM
What happy kitties:) It's good to see they stayed friends for so long:)

jenluckenbach
04-13-2005, 05:13 AM
If I want to see Glacier alone, I have to lock Pete out of the room. He can't stand to be away from his best buddy.
AAWWWWWWWWWW

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/Cats/comfy_20396842.jpg

Double AAAWWWWWW

Laura's Babies
04-13-2005, 08:48 AM
That is just to sweet. Klinger and Yetta are that close and when Mike takes them ANYWAHERE, they have to both go. Last night when he came to get them, the kennel he has is small so he took Klinger home first because he says, Yetta freaks out at home alone. Soon as he walked out the door, Yetta ran to the door, stood with both paws up on the door and HOWLED the most heartwrenching howl you ever heard!! She howled till he came back to get her. It is sweet that they are like that but what happenes when one has to stay at the vets overnight? (Mike said Yetta would just have to go and spend the night with Klinger or vice versa.)

sirrahbed
04-13-2005, 09:02 AM
AWWW!!! Pete and Glacier are just precious! I bet watching them is such a wonderful feeling:D Also - great that "only child" Glacier so happily received his new brother. I bet Pete thought he had found heaven!:D

Glacier
04-13-2005, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by Laura's Babies
It is sweet that they are like that but what happenes when one has to stay at the vets overnight? (Mike said Yetta would just have to go and spend the night with Klinger or vice versa.)

When Pete was ill a few years ago, we took Glacier to the clinic a couple times to visit him. Then Pete had to go to a different province for surgery. Glacier was beside himself. He yowled pretty much constantly for the almost 3 weeks Pete was gone. Pete came home shaved, in a conehead and definately smelling different. Glacier still knew instantly that his buddy was home. They are both still quite young, but I dread the day one of them goes to the bridge. The other will be heartbroken.

wolflady
04-13-2005, 11:52 AM
How incredibly cute!! I just love cuddling kitties! :D

**hugs**

kimlovescats
04-13-2005, 01:05 PM
They are both gorgeous and SWEET kitties! We really need to see more of them here on PT!!!:)

Queen of Poop
04-13-2005, 01:36 PM
What a pair of sweetie pies. You just can't beat love like that. Thank you for sharing. Good health and long lives to your lovemuffins!!

slick
04-13-2005, 03:12 PM
Oh be still my heart!!! Glacier, I've just got to make it up there someday. Vancouver can't be that far away from you!!! :)

Glacier
04-13-2005, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by slick
Oh be still my heart!!! Glacier, I've just got to make it up there someday. Vancouver can't be that far away from you!!! :)

There's a direct flight from Vancouver to Whitehorse every day of the week. Two and half hours by plane. 2 days if you drove non-stop, but it's a beautiful drive. Takes at least a week to really enjoy it.