PDA

View Full Version : Ok I need some help

mina'smomma
04-12-2005, 03:05 PM
I bought my bridesmaids these beautiful trinket boxes from Things Remembered. The money I spent on them goes to the Make a Wish foundation. I want to have actual gift boxes for them, but can't find them anywhere. The boxes are 4 1/4 X 4 1/4 X 2

Can anyone give me hand?????:cool:

edited:

I tried looking on ebay, but all of the ones they have are either too small or too ugly.:rolleyes:

finn's mom
04-12-2005, 03:08 PM
Have you tried the container store? They have great boxes and things for gift giving.

mina'smomma
04-12-2005, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by finn's mom
Have you tried the container store? They have great boxes and things for gift giving.

I've never heard of it? Where is the closest one to Central MI?

finn's mom
04-12-2005, 03:12 PM
Ummm....not sure! Maybe try their website, I'm sure there's a store locator. I think it's just www.thecontainerstore.com, and, you may even be able to just order directly off the site. Or google or yahoo! search "gift boxes" or something....

finn's mom
04-12-2005, 03:18 PM
Oops, scratch that. ;) it's www.containerstore.com

mina'smomma
04-13-2005, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by finn's mom
Oops, scratch that. ;) it's www.containerstore.com

Shoot they only sell like tupperware and there is not a store in Michigan, but thanks for your suggestion.

Any more ideas?????

finn's mom
04-13-2005, 10:28 AM
They didn't have any gift boxes online? That sucks, they always have great satin, metal, plastic, pretty gift boxes in the stores I've gone to! Oh, well, sorry you couldn't find anything online. That's so weird that they're only selling the plastic online.

robinh
04-13-2005, 10:55 AM
Have you tried Nashville Wraps (http://www.nashvillewraps.com/ShowType.ww?Class=011)? They might have something.