PDA

View Full Version : Dear Diary

Edwina's Secretary
04-12-2005, 01:01 PM
Dear Diary,

I know it has been awhile since I have written. So many things have been happening it has been hard to find the time! Since it stopped raining there have been men all the time in the yard making lots of noise. Sometimes I get scared...:eek: :eek:
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid164/pda10dc4c3c86d7de0fcf652c6611c3e3/f4801172.jpg

Curly says I am a wus...but Blondie (who is again blond) says I am just a sweet boy with separation issues. Curly says...:rolleyes:

HH only hits me when she thinks I need it...or when I goad her into it but touching her butt....but most the time we peacefully coexist.....
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid164/p691291c261d6eb8fc5713eccdb33ca40/f47d5b30.jpg

I just wish those men would stop making all that noise...don't they know about my delicate nerves.....(hehehehehe )

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid164/p6fed689b7f691a3d95ec5ece3c8ed50b/f47d9bab.jpg
Delicately,

Eddie

janelle
04-12-2005, 01:20 PM
How cute. :)

I see you have bannisters. Do yours jump on top of them and sit or balance trying to catch their tail? My little ones does that. Scares me so, I can't look. :eek:

moosmom
04-12-2005, 01:22 PM
Oh poor Eddie!!!

:(:( Can't your Meowmie buy you kitty earplugs?? Maybe she can get the white coats to give you some kitty valium. It would definitely take the edge off all the racket those big burly men are making!!!

If that doesn't help, you can always come stay with me and my gang. It's nice and quiet here!

Love,

Donna and the furkids and bald dude.

catmandu
04-12-2005, 01:31 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos747.jpg

Dont worry,your Little Head HH Edwina,Ill come down,and sort those Noisy Old Toms,out for you.I will be risking,my Handsome Face,but A JJJ3s Gotta do,what a JJJS Gotta Do.Look,at how I subdued those Trouble Makers! GRRRR! Im,JJJJ3,the Mighty Cat!

Barbara
04-12-2005, 02:11 PM
Eddie how cutely sad you look on that last picture! Plus I heard that your mom will be away soon. But she'll bring you some gifts when she comes back:)

Cataholic
04-12-2005, 02:26 PM
Poor Eddie. Life seems a bit much for you in Cali, doesn't it? I bet once the men are gone things will be just perfect. Hang in there.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-12-2005, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by Edwina's Secretary
Curly says I am a wus...

Eddie, you just tell Curly that any kitty that can survive the streets of Chicago for 2 - 3 months is no wus!

I think you've just grown to appreciate the "refined" life and the noises remind you of that awful time on the streets that you don't want to go back to. Poor Eddie. :(

;) :D

Killearn Kitties
04-12-2005, 03:23 PM
Aww, kitty earplugs, Eddie. I think this could be the answer. HH Edwina could have her hats, you could have your earplugs! :D Poor baby! You look so sweet snuggling that bannister. Let me come over an give you big cuddles!

slick
04-12-2005, 03:24 PM
Oh Eddie, my heart breaks for you. How could your so serene existance be disrupted like that? Never fear....I hear that when it's all done there will be a big pond that you can explore.....

momoffuzzyfaces
04-12-2005, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by slick
Oh Eddie, my heart breaks for you. How could your so serene existance be disrupted like that? Never fear....I hear that when it's all done there will be a big pond that you can explore..... Aw, Eddie, my cats extend paws of sympathy to you. They hide under the bed when someone even comes to the door.

Maybe your new pond will have a duck or two for you to watch when it gets done??? or maybe not. But it will be exciting to explore no matter what. Hang in there sweetie!:D

jazzcat
04-12-2005, 04:51 PM
Aww Eddie, you're not a wus, you're just a sensitive guy.

jenluckenbach
04-12-2005, 05:32 PM
Eddie, you are just too adorable. :D

catcrazylady
04-12-2005, 08:20 PM
Dearest Eddie, it has been waaaaaaaaaaaay to looooooooong since we have seen your handsome face! What a cutie! I love the picture of you on stairway.
Don't worry Eddie we know you're not a wus! Anybody that has survived HH for this long is a very brave boy in my book!;) :D :D :D

kimlovescats
04-12-2005, 08:24 PM
Eddie, I am so sorry that you are feeling just a wee bit insecure just now ... but I assure you that Blondie will keep you safe and secure! However, I am so very happy to see your adorable face again!!! :D

sirrahbed
04-12-2005, 08:28 PM
That noise would bother anyone!:p

OMEGOSH - that first picture of Eddie is SOOOO precious!!! He has adorable eyes rimmed with dark - so handsome!!!

Wus?? I don't think so:eek:

Ever since the first kitten picture I ever saw of Eddie - he was on his daddy's shoulder - I have been in love:)

Randi
04-12-2005, 08:48 PM
Oh Dear Eddie, I can sympathise with you, I too hate noise outside my windows. You must tell these men to get a move on, so you can relax again. In the meanwhile, you should ask your secretary to knit you some little earcaps - pink would suit you! ;)

I have missed seeing your cute face, so I'm glad Blondie posted these cute pictures.

I'm sending kisses and scritchies, and Fister sends headbumpies. :) Hold out, Eddie! In a little while, you'll have a lovely garden and a pool to explore. :D